So what's this about a problem if you play more than 1,000 songs?

Epsilon82Epsilon82 Opening Act
edited September 2012 in Rock Band Blitz
Someone mentioned in another topic that apparently there's a problem with the Rock Central servers crashing when a player has more than 1,000 songs played (or 1,020.) I haven't heard anything else about this and was wondering if Harmonix has confirmed this issue.

Comments

• simao76simao76 Opening Act
    edited September 2012
    There's already a thread in the support forum about this.
    I've only played 689 songs so far, I can still play about 300 more and then I have to wait for Harmonix to fix this.

http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231850
  • Epsilon82Epsilon82 Opening Act
    edited September 2012
    Thanks...I assumed it had been brought up elsewhere but for the life of me I couldn't find a thread.

I guess it's time to start going back and trying for gold stars on the few songs I didn't get on my first try. I already know a few of them are going to be extremely difficult or impossible for me without some good luck (Child in Time, for one), but at least it will let me keep playing Blitz while this is sorted out.
  • zage1337zage1337 Rising Star
    edited September 2012
    Epsilon82;4889414 said:
    Thanks...I assumed it had been brought up elsewhere but for the life of me I couldn't find a thread.

I guess it's time to start going back and trying for gold stars on the few songs I didn't get on my first try. I already know a few of them are going to be extremely difficult or impossible for me without some good luck (Child in Time, for one), but at least it will let me keep playing Blitz while this is sorted out.

Lol have fun with that. I don't think Child in Time is as bad as Homecoming from what I've heard. There's at least 5 Child in Time GSs by now. I might play that song again thanks to the goal. I hope HMX resolves this issue cause I can't even do score wars with vamp anymore :(
  • Epsilon82Epsilon82 Opening Act
    edited September 2012
    People with more than 1,000 songs should really be wary about this. I confirmed last night that the 2nd place guy on the leaderboard just got hit with it, and he had gotten up to 1,146 songs played before it hit him. So it seems like it's random precisely when it strikes, but once it does, you essentially can no longer play the game in any meaningful sense.
  • edited September 2012
    As mentioned in the main support thread, we're trying to keep all discussion centralized so I'll close this thread down to avoid redundancies.
This discussion has been closed.