Songs that have a checkpoint before it's even possible to level up

SheSaidSheSaidSheSaidSheSaid Washed Up
edited September 2012 in Rock Band Blitz
How many of these are there? There's something quaintly humorous about getting that big red X and the "aw, you suck" sound...when there's absolutely nothing you can do about it. I remember two songs:

"Indestructible" by Disturbed
"Child in Time" by Deep Purple

but there have been more than that that I've forgotten. What others are out there?

Comments

• GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited September 2012
    One of the ATR RBN songs...starts with a note or two on drums and bass, then guitar solo forces a checkpoint.
  • Groudon199Groudon199 1 hour, 39 minutes, 52 seconds
    edited September 2012
    The ATR song is "Days Without".

Only ones I can remember are "Won't Get Fooled Again" by The Who and "Electricity is in My Soul" by Steam Powered Giraffe.
  • Lowlander2Lowlander2 FaIling Star
    edited September 2012
    One of the Ziltoid tracks, I think.
  • Groudon199Groudon199 1 hour, 39 minutes, 52 seconds
    edited September 2012
    Lowlander2;4890194 said:
    One of the Ziltoid tracks, I think.

That would be "Solar Winds".
  • Meat-PopsicleMeat-Popsicle Road Warrior
    edited September 2012
    Isn't "Shout" (on keys) one of those cases? Was it too obvious to mention, or is there a note right at the beginning that I didn't notice?
  • T-HybridT-Hybrid Washed Up
    edited September 2012
    One of The Who songs has this. Baba O Riley I think.
    Meat-Popsicle;4890770 said:
    Isn't "Shout" (on keys) one of those cases? Was it too obvious to mention, or is there a note right at the beginning that I didn't notice?
    I think he just means songs that have NOTHING between two checkpoints. As in, no playable instruments or not enoug to level up fully. (If at all)
  • Pime_Taradox234Pime_Taradox234 Opening Act
    edited September 2012
    Yeah, Baba O'Riley is The Who one where there's absolutely no notes before the first checkpoint. And I'm pretty sure Shout can have the level cap increase to 2x after the first checkpoint.
  • BachiGBachiG Inconceivable...
    edited September 2012
    T-Hybrid;4890919 said:
    One of The Who songs has this. Baba O Riley I think.

I think She just means songs that have NOTHING between two checkpoints. As in, no playable instruments or not enoug to level up fully. (If at all)

Fixed...before S^4 fixes your face! :D
  • SheSaidSheSaidSheSaidSheSaid Washed Up
    edited September 2012
    Everybody on the internet is a d00d... /sigh
  • ArcanonArcanon Rising Star
    edited September 2012
    Shylo Elliott - "Dark Escape"

At the beginning, there's some keys chords and drum notes. It might be possible to level the drums up all the way, but there's not enough keys notes before the guitar solo kicks in.