Rock Band Blitz Store disconnects from Rock Central on PS3

grocergrocer Unsigned
edited September 2012 in Rock Band Blitz
For the past two nights, whenever I go to the store in Rock Blitz, I get the big red "Disconnected from Rock Central" screen and it kicks back to the main menu....so as along as I don't enter the store, everything else works fine and I even completed goals from the app on Wednesday (I had to go the PS3 Store, which worked fine, and download another free song to complete the Cheap Bastard Goal)...so any ideas? Anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    edited September 2012
    grocer;4890405 said:
    Anyone else having this problem?

Yes, all PS3 players are (er, possibly just North America based players, not sure if it's SCEA-only); it's not just you. It's failing out in RB3 (on store launch) as well, which is especially annoying the pro-upgrade buyers, because while you can buy regular DLC through the PS Store frontend rather than through the RB game store frontend, you can't get pro upgrades while the game store interface is broken.
  • primusumirpprimusumirp Opening Act
    edited September 2012
    thatmarkguy;4890412 said:
    Yes, all PS3 players are (er, possibly just North America based players, not sure if it's SCEA-only); it's not just you. It's failing out in RB3 (on store launch) as well, which is especially annoying the pro-upgrade buyers, because while you can buy regular DLC through the PS Store frontend rather than through the RB game store frontend, you can't get pro upgrades while the game store interface is broken.
    It's broken in SCEE too.
  • edited September 2012
    Thanks for the heads-up gang, we're looking into it now!
  • Epsilon82Epsilon82 Opening Act
    edited September 2012
    HMXPope;4890430 said:
    Thanks for the heads-up gang, we're looking into it now!

Are you also looking into the issue where people who have played somewhere over 1,000 songs are getting system crashes after playing any song? Given the fact that there is no offline mode to speak of, this is literally killing the game for the most dedicated players, or at least scaring people who have been fortunate enough not to be affected yet from playing or buying new songs.
  • grocergrocer Unsigned
    edited September 2012
    Considering how spotty the PS3 RB3 store has been in the past, I was pretty happy with the Blitz store (almost worth the $15 for that alone)...and then it blew up...figures...

At least this means I'm not crazy and it's not just my setup.
  • edited September 2012
    Ok I'm being told this is fixed now, check it out, will ya guys?
  • edited September 2012
    Epsilon82;4890443 said:
    Are you also looking into the issue where people who have played somewhere over 1,000 songs are getting system crashes after playing any song? Given the fact that there is no offline mode to speak of, this is literally killing the game for the most dedicated players, or at least scaring people who have been fortunate enough not to be affected yet from playing or buying new songs.

Yep, as HMXHenry said in one of the other threads where you're discussing this topic, we are indeed looking into it.
  • Epsilon82Epsilon82 Opening Act
    edited September 2012
    HMXPope;4890469 said:
    Yep, as HMXHenry said in one of the other threads where you're discussing this topic, we are indeed looking into it.
    Thanks for the additional confirmation. Sorry to be a pest; it's just because I love the game so much.

EDIT: I'm sorry; I neglected to notice that HMXHenry had actually posted again in that thread after I posted there earlier this morning. I'll keep all discussion of this in that thread in the future.
  • grocergrocer Unsigned
    edited September 2012
    Fixed and working now. Excellent. Thanks, Harmonix.
  • primusumirpprimusumirp Opening Act
    edited September 2012
    SCEE in-game store has been working again too. Thx for fixing this quick, HMX!