Best Beatles Songs That Didn't Make It Into The Beatles Rock Band or DLC

elvisfan15elvisfan15 Unsigned
edited February 2013 in The Beatles: Rock Band
In 2009, many Rock Band fans had been waiting for the Beatles to get some songs in the Rock Band DLC. Luckily, they got something much better. The Beatles Rock Band was a great success and included only the band's best songs. However, that's the thing about the Beatles-they have so many great songs that they can't all be included in one game! Soon after, three full albums-Sgt. Pepper, Abbey Road and Rubber Soul- were made available as DLC. Still, many of their best songs have yet to be released. I want you to tell me which Beatles songs that were not in the game or included as DLC would you like to see released.

Comments

• sonicnerd23sonicnerd23 Road Warrior
    edited September 2012
    I'd like for all Beatles songs to be released, but if you want a list of the songs I really wish were in there...

Singles
    From Me To You (unlikely because of no stereo masters)
    She Loves You (see above)
    This Boy
    Long Tall Sally
    I Call Your Name
    I'm Down
    Rain
    Lady Madonna
    Hey Jude

Please Please Me
    Please Please Me
    Love Me Do

With the Beatles
    It Won't Be Long
    All My Loving
    Hold Me Tight

A Hard Day's Night
    I Should Have Known Better
    If I Fell
    Tell Me Why
    You Can't Do That

Beatles for Sale
    No Reply
    I'm a Loser
    Kansas City/Hey-Hey-Hey-Hey!
    Honey Don't
    What You're Doing

Help! (so much missed potential here...)
    Help!
    The Night Before
    You've Got to Hide Your Love Away
    Another Girl
    You're Gonna Lose That Girl
    I've Just Seen A Face
    Yesterday
    Dizzy Miss Lizzy

Revolver
    Eleanor Rigby
    She Said She Said
    Good Day Sunshine
    For No One
    Got to Get You Into My Life
    Tomorrow Never Knows

Magical Mystery Tour
    Magical Mystery Tour
    The Fool on the Hill
    Strawberry Fields Forever
    Penny Lane

The Beatles (The White Album)
    Glass Onion
    Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
    Happiness Is a Warm Gun
    Martha My Dear
    I'm So Tired
    Blackbird
    Don't Pass Me By
    Yer Blues
    Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Monkey
    Sexy Sadie
    Honey Pie
    Savoy Truffle
    Cry Baby Cry

Yellow Submarine
    It's All Too Much

Let It Be
    Two of Us
    One After 909
    For You Blue
  • kathy21kathy21 Unsigned
    edited November 2012
    Nice post. I like it. Thanks for sharing these information. Keep it up. :)
  • Arkham99Arkham99 Unsigned
    edited February 2013
    kathy21;4921161 said:
    Nice post. I like it. Thanks for sharing these information. Keep it up. :)
    Yeah, very nice...

Would've added: 'The Ballad of John & Yoko'; 'Baby's In Black'; 'I'm Only Sleeping'; 'Across The Universe'; 'Yesterday' & several others but that's a good start...:-)
  • RuseBalaxinRuseBalaxin Opening Act
    edited February 2013
    For me, it would be "Help!," "Strawberry Fields Forever," "Hey Jude," and "Yesterday." Those are my top four from The Fab Four that really, really should have been included on disc, IMO.
  • edfrank_jredfrank_jr Opening Act
    edited February 2013
    I would be happy with some more albums:
    - A Hard Day's Night
    - Help!
    - Let it Be

Singles:
    It Won't Be Long
    All My Loving
    You Really Got a Hold on Me
    Strawberry Fields Forever
    Hey Jude
    Happiness Is a Warm Gun
    Blackbird
    edited February 2013
    The Hammer-Ons/Pull-Offs for 'Blackbird' would be crazy, or John's excellent rhythm guitar triplets for 'All My Loving' would be most challenging. Still hard to believe how some of these were passed over the first time around, I can appreciate that only so many could be chosen but some of these are "no-brainers", in my opinion...:-)
    edited February 2013
    To elaborate a little on sonicnerd23's remarks about the lack of a stereo master for some songs, in particular 'She Loves You', I thought that I'd link this up for the hardcore Beatlemaniacs
    http://www.beatlesagain.com/the-mystery-of-the-lost-beatles-track.html
    It documents very nicely some of the problems that the developers face when considering such an undertaking as making a song like this "RockBand Playable", but also presents a challenge just the same, and I believe that the developers behind this game would jump at an opportunity like this if resources were to permit it, it's not impossible, Jeff Lynne having to sync up John's 'Free As A Bird' mono demo to Paul, George & Ringo's live playing, now that was "impossible" (can we add that one to the list too)...:-)
  • Tonberry115Tonberry115 Unsigned
    edited February 2013
    That first post was perfect, except I think the DLC should include Long, Long, Long and Blue Jay Way. I'm probably missing some others, but I think that these two songs would be amazing as DLC

*EDIT* Also Rocky Raccoon. oh, and Revolution 9, just to see how it would be charted :p
    edited February 2013
    Tonberry115;4979919 said:
    Revolution 9, just to see how it would be charted :p
    I'd probably have to resort to turning "No-Fail Mode" on for that "tune". I have wondered about how they'd implement that one myself, if the 'White Album' were ever to become an album DLC', and the only thing I could realistically see is that it have sparse vocal bits ("Number Nine", etc.) and have the focus put on the animations to make it worthwhile, maybe even have it as some sort of tribute to John & Yoko for it's their work and not The Beatles. If it were up to me I'd substitute 'What's The New Mary Jane' in its place for it was said to have been dropped from the album to make way for "Number Nine"...:-)
  • Henry_SardonicusHenry_Sardonicus Rising Star
    edited February 2013
    My favorite song they didn't include is For No One, but it is pretty atypical. I guess the song they should've included that they didn't include is Baby You're a Rich Man.
    edited February 2013
    Henry_Sardonicus;4980625 said:
    My favorite song they didn't include is For No One, but it is pretty atypical. I guess the song they should've included that they didn't include is Baby You're a Rich Man.
    Yeah, charting that sped up backwards (I think it's a trumpet) track that rambles throughout 'Baby You're A Rich Man' behind Paul's excellent bass playing would've been a challenge for sure. Very underrated song, John's lyrics are a rare self-interview...:-)
  • lilbeatlesfanlilbeatlesfan Unsigned
    edited February 2013
    I would like to play all the beatles songs! (It is the BEATLES rockband!) But there is too many!