New goals 10/2/12

SheSaidSheSaidSheSaidSheSaid Washed Up
edited October 2012 in Rock Band Blitz
Back by popular demand!

Community Goal: Let's All Play Pop-Rock Songs! - Just like last week with the Prog. 100,000 stars, 3500 coins.

Easy '00s - Earn 12 stars on any '00s songs. (1,000 coins)

Medium The Offspring - Earn 30 stars on any Offspring songs. (2,500 coins)

Medium The Police - Earn 30 stars on any Police songs. (2,500 coins)

Scavenger Hunt: Rock Band Hospital
We've opened up Rock Band Hospital but are missing some pretty key components for it to run smoothly! Help us out, won't you? (group size up to 3 players)
Five mystery songs, 3500 coins.

There are currently no new goals with a 'Hard' badge. I will update this thread if that changes.

***EDIT***

Bandmate on the Run: Get 80,000 points with the Bandmate powerup on Paul McCartney & Wings' "Band on the Run." (3,000 coins)

Pinball Wizardry: Get 77,000 points with the Pinball powerup on The Who's "Pinball Wizard." (3,000 coins)

Cherry Shockwaves: Get 50,000 points with the Shockwave powerup on Deftones' "Cherry Waves." (3,000 coins)

Message in a Bottle Rocket: Get 45,000 points with the Bottle Rocket powerup on The Police's "Message in a Bottle." (3,000 coins)

Comments

• GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited October 2012
    Two Princes works. ****in' Spin Doctors.

Girl, You Have No Faith in Medicine
    Bad Medicine
    Dr. Feelgood
    Two Princes
  • sarCCastr0sarCCastr0 Unsigned
    edited October 2012
    "Feel Good Inc." did not work. :(
    edited October 2012
    My Iron Lung doesn't.
    edited October 2012
    "Lithium" also doesn't work.

EDIT: BUT...on the goal page, underneath it read "Try another song released in 1991!" I'm guessing it's referring to "Two Princes."
    edited October 2012
    "Give Me Novacaine/She's a Rebel" doesn't work either.
    edited October 2012
    sarCCastr0;4893028 said:
    "Give Me Novacaine/She's a Rebel" doesn't work either.
    Yeah, Green Day export will probably be ignored. The songs might start showing up in Goals after the rest of it comes out, though.
    edited October 2012
    I'm surprised the Spin Doctors one showed up, as it's an export from Lego Rock Band.
    edited October 2012
    Yeah, I was shocked last week when Ace of Spades was one, exports are pretty infrequent to begin with. Can only think of Learn to Fly before those.
  • XtremeNightsXtremeNights Opening Act
    edited October 2012
    Calling Dr. Love works. It's the first thing I thought of. I don't know why it wasn't thrown in earlier.
  • nunchuck charlienunchuck charlie Opening Act
    edited October 2012
    I believe the 00's goal is broken... It is counting 90's songs and not counting 00's songs. Really surprised no one caught this already.
  • rsm790rsm790 Rising Star
    edited October 2012
    nunchuck charlie;4893085 said:
    I believe the 00's goal is broken... It is counting 90's songs and not counting 00's songs. Really surprised no one caught this already.

Did you read the first page?
  • nunchuck charlienunchuck charlie Opening Act
    edited October 2012
    Nope I missed it, oops. My bad.
  • edited October 2012
    nunchuck charlie;4893085 said:

I fixed this. There was some confusion as to whether this was 90's or 00's in my brain. My bad for being a dumdum.
  • ryrugryrug Unsigned
    edited October 2012
    Any chance we will see more goals added this week? This batch seems rather "thin"
  • matshimatshi Unsigned
    edited October 2012
    just one question: supposed that I miss one goal, what happens? I could retry it an other time or I just can't do it?
  • thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    edited October 2012
    matshi;4893127 said:
    just one question: supposed that I miss one goal, what happens? I could retry it an other time or I just can't do it?
    Currently, when a goal lapses (7 days pass after you start it and you still haven't completed it), it goes back into the list of goals you could start. They can delete old goals (some of the early Scavenger Hunts are now unavailable), but as best as I can tell every other goal since launch still exists on the server and could be restarted at any time by anyone who hasn't completed it yet.

Now, don't count on this lasting forever. The list is already getting huge and they'll probably start pruning old goals soon. I imagine most goals will be available for at least one month going forwardm, though.
  • edited October 2012
    ryrug;4893120 said:
    Any chance we will see more goals added this week? This batch seems rather "thin"

A mighty chance, actually! Maybe even today! We're just doing some last minute testing on a brand new goal type that I think you cool dudes and dudettes will enjoy!!
  • edited October 2012
    HMXPope;4893152 said:
    A mighty chance, actually! Maybe even today! We're just doing some last minute testing on a brand new goal type that I think you cool dudes and dudettes will enjoy!!

Neat.
  • Bront20Bront20 The Writing's on the Wall
    edited October 2012
    HMXPope;4893152 said:
    What's playing on Pope's iPod right now goal confirmed!
  • grumblevolcanogrumblevolcano Headliner
    edited October 2012
    Has anyone checked whether "Amber" counts towards the 00s goal yet?

EDIT: Found out myself that it doesn't.
  • M_Robbins5M_Robbins5 Road Warrior
    edited October 2012
    Are these all the songs required for the scavenger hunt goal? Just making sure there aren't more.

"Bad Medicine" by Bon Jovi
    "Girl, You Have No Faith in Medicine" by The White Stripes
    "Calling Dr. Love" by Kiss
    "Dr. Feelgood" by Motley Crue
    "Two Princes" by Spin Doctors
  • edited October 2012
    Damn. I have all but Dr. Love.
  • M_Robbins5M_Robbins5 Road Warrior
    edited October 2012
    MagicMurderBag7;4893214 said:
    Damn. I have all but Dr. Love.

I have all but that and Dr. Feelgood.
  • ryrugryrug Unsigned
    edited October 2012
    Ooh, goodie goodie! "Maybe even today" you say? F5 key, get ready to take a beatin'
  • Cipher_PeonCipher_Peon I don't get it at all
    edited October 2012
    TEST GOAL DO NOT JOIN is up.
    "TO COMPLETE: Earn 25,000 points with the Bottle Rocket powerup"
  • grumblevolcanogrumblevolcano Headliner
    edited October 2012
    Gah, more Blitz exclusive goals. I like the ones you can play on both games the most.
  • Epsilon82Epsilon82 Opening Act
    edited October 2012
    I'm looking forward to the score 100,000 points on one song from Blitz mode goal.
  • bigmfbigmf Tiny Hulk Smash!
    edited October 2012
    Cipher_Peon;4893230 said:
    TEST GOAL DO NOT JOIN is up.
    "TO COMPLETE: Earn 25,000 points with the Bottle Rocket powerup"

So tempting.

Argh! In the details they say please. So I guess I'll stay out. Unless an HMXer calls me names or something.
  • SheSaidSheSaidSheSaidSheSaid Washed Up
    edited October 2012
    SheSaidSheSaid;4892951 said:
    Scavenger hunt suggestions:

"Bad Medicine" by Bon Jovi
    "Girl, You Have No Faith in Medicine" by The White Stripes
    "Calling Dr. Love" by Kiss
    "Dr. Feelgood" by Motley Crue

Anyone confirm? I imagine one with each keyword is in the group of five.

And perhaps "Medicate" by AFI

So I actually got four of the five on my first guess? Wow. Go me :p

It does seem a little unimaginative though. I like some of the other guesses in this thread a little better (Vital Signs, Painkiller, I.V., the 'Blood' songs)
  • bigmfbigmf Tiny Hulk Smash!
    edited October 2012
    Test Goal 2 is up. The temptation is difficult to deal with, HMX. And you didn't say please on this one.

Edit: And number 3! Also doesn't say please.