Moderator please read and Help if you can

brooklynmetzbrooklynmetz Unsigned
edited October 2012 in Playstation 3
Hey guys I bought the Green Day pack that was out last week with 5 songs. Stupid me that I didn't realize I already had 3 of those songs already cause I have the Green Day Rock Band songs imported. I wish I would've noticed before I went and bought the pack. The only song I really wanted from it was Oh Love but figured the 3 songs I had already were great songs too but didn't even think to see if I had them yet. Sooo my question to you guys, Is there anyway possible I can get credit back? A refund, a code to DL other songs? I can give you my PSN name and you guys can clearly see I have purchased so many tracks from you guys and have supported Rock Band since day 1. Please help out in anyway that you can. Thank you for reading and I hope to hear back from any of you. If you wanna email me directly my email is xyz.

Comments

• GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited October 2012
    You had four of the songs. And no. You agreed to 'no refunds' when you downloaded it. Sucks that you spent more than you had to because you didn't take five seconds to look at it, but it is what it is. You're out $5, could be worse.
  • AlternityAlternity Road Warrior
    edited October 2012
    He's right, if you had checked carefully you could've seen those 4 green day songs written either as purchased or in library before buying the pack.
  • brooklynmetzbrooklynmetz Unsigned
    edited October 2012
    Wow that's pretty messed up. I bought it directly from the PSN store not through the in game store from Rock Band. So how the heck would it show that I had those songs already? It was an honest mistake like that Bravery song and now I have to be out $6.49? Forget it then. That's what I get for being a loyal customer and supporting you guys. Spending well over $1000 on Rock Band. No compensation no nothing. Screw you guys, won't be getting another penny from me again.
  • edited October 2012
    YEAH! What he said! Won't even fix xmb and your interface movement is not smooth to say the least. Either Microfail is slipping you the secret contracts or you truely can't find an ExitToShell command embedded in your code when fetching leader board info... I hope RB4 takes kindly to this console or I'm getting ALL my DLC from license transfer on xbawks!
  • BachiGBachiG Inconceivable...
    edited October 2012
    Yeah... I ****ed up and no ones gonna bail me out. **** you HMX and especially all you non-HMX employed moderators!
  • AlternityAlternity Road Warrior
    edited October 2012
    But as far as I know, it was clearly stated, even before the release, that they would be the same exact songs (or files)...

This was taken from the FAQ in the announcement for that pack:

Q: Will the GD:RB songs have RB3 features now that they are available as DLC?

A: The GD:RB songs will function as DLC just as they did if you had exported them. That means pro drums in all songs and harmonies where applicable. None of these tracks will have keyboard charting since 1) they are pre RB3 files that would have been incredibly difficult to update and 2) from what the Music Licensing team has told me, only one of the GD:RB songs had keys recorded.
  • GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited October 2012
    brooklynmetz;4894190 said:
    So how the heck would it show that I had those songs already?
    By reading the names of the songs in the pack description.

Or hell, you've been a member for four and a half years, you could have checked the announcement. Or not even come here and gone to nearly any video game news site. Or DLCQuickplay.

Pretty much anything that isn't 'blindly buy' would work, yeah.
  • edited October 2012
    This isn't really the right forum section for this. I could move it, but to be honest, I don't really see what you expect HMX to do here. It's your own responsibility as a consumer to make an informed purchase, which you didn't do in this case. It sucks that you bought the songs twice, but it really is basically your own mistake, so I'm not really clear on why you'd get mad at HMX for this.

Either way, closing this down, because no good will come of it.
This discussion has been closed.