Rock Band World on Facebook

gee4gergee4ger Unsigned
edited November 2012 in Rock Band Blitz
So yesterday was goal day always a fun day for me.. but I noticed that on the main page of app that on the bottom where it used to show my friends stats is gone??? It told me their over all score and how many gold star songs they had and how much cred they had.. Now it just says Friend leader boards Add a leaderboard.. when I try to add one it don't let me .. Can it just be put back to the way it was or am I the only one having this issue???

Comments

• jibjqrkljibjqrkl Eventually Perceptive
    edited October 2012
    you're not the only one. don't know what it is or what it does.
  • jibjqrkljibjqrkl Eventually Perceptive
    edited October 2012
    oh, nvm.
    button didn't work yesterday for me. it does now.
    this pic should be pretty self-explanatory
    http://i642.photobucket.com/albums/uu147/jibjqrkl/leaderboard.png
  • gee4gergee4ger Unsigned
    edited October 2012
    Yes it looks that way for me but no names ever come up...
  • ryrugryrug Unsigned
    edited October 2012
    am i the only one having issues starting the new goals? i keep getting an error page when trying to view the rock band world app.
    HEY ROCKERS!
    This app is currently unavailable due to one of the following reasons:
    We’re working on the database to add more artists or make the app faster.
    We’re adding new features.
    Our server robot has gotten loose again.
  • justintimeROAjustintimeROA Opening Act
    edited October 2012
    ryrug;4893854 said:
    am i the only one having issues starting the new goals? i keep getting an error page when trying to view the rock band world app.
    HEY ROCKERS!

Did you ever get these errors fixed? I have the same problem and you're the only one that has mentioned it on the forums. I'm a PS3 user and I wonder if that has something to do with the Facebook app.
  • osteofightosteofight Road Warrior
    edited October 2012
    justintimeROA;4900016 said:
    Did you ever get these errors fixed? I have the same problem and you're the only one that has mentioned it on the forums. I'm a PS3 user and I wonder if that has something to do with the Facebook app.

Same error here on Chrome, Safari, and Firefox.
  • zage1337zage1337 Rising Star
    edited October 2012
    ryrug;4893854 said:
    HEY ROCKERS!

I had the exact same problem, and I've lost all of my goal progresses because of that. Can HMX please look into that issue? I really don't want to grind Easy and Medium goals again just so I can play the current ones.
  • Epsilon82Epsilon82 Opening Act
    edited October 2012
    zage1337;4900894 said:
    I had the exact same problem, and I've lost all of my goal progresses because of that. Can HMX please look into that issue? I really don't want to grind Easy and Medium goals again just so I can play the current ones.
    Have you tried using different browsers to access it? I wonder if it's just not able to read it for some reason on particular browsers.
  • zage1337zage1337 Rising Star
    edited October 2012
    I'll try that next time, but I highly doubt it has to do with me using Google Chrome. It's definitely a server side error. I already re-linked my account and starting early goals again. Will get there :(
  • JQTNguyenJQTNguyen Unsigned
    edited November 2012
    Is anybody else having problems with Rock Band World right now where you are unable to leave a goal in progress?
  • Bront20Bront20 The Writing's on the Wall
    edited November 2012
    I didn't know you ever cool leave a goal.
  • NekketsuNekketsu Opening Act
    edited November 2012
    I had the same problem with the app not working correctly and it malfunctoned on every browser and computer (and Xbox with IE) I tried it on. Had the maintenance message on the front page, and every time you tried to start a goal it would just give a blank page with a 0 in the corner.

I ended up deleting the app from my facebook, redownloaded it, relinked.. and while everything was working again, all goals/medals but the community medals were completely erased.
    So have to grind all the goals out again, gives me something to do at least.
  • Bront20Bront20 The Writing's on the Wall
    edited November 2012
    Nekketsu;4921419 said:
    I had the same problem with the app not working correctly and it malfunctoned on every browser and computer (and Xbox with IE) I tried it on. Had the maintenance message on the front page, and every time you tried to start a goal it would just give a blank page with a 0 in the corner.

I ended up deleting the app from my facebook, redownloaded it, relinked.. and while everything was working again, all goals/medals but the community medals were completely erased.
    So have to grind all the goals out again, gives me something to do at least.
    That's one way to earn more coins.
  • NekketsuNekketsu Opening Act
    edited November 2012
    Bront20;4921423 said:
    That's one way to earn more coins.

Yeah, it is adding the coins back, but it's either that or have the ability to play medium/hard goals locked away forever. :p
  • zombi3clownzombi3clown Unsigned
    edited November 2012
    JQTNguyen;4921323 said:
    Is anybody else having problems with Rock Band World right now where you are unable to leave a goal in progress?

I'm having the same problem. Tried all browsers; it's definitely not a browser problem.
  • LameKlausLameKlaus Unsigned
    edited November 2012
    I have the same problem and the remaining time of a goal is displayed incorrectly.
  • SheSaidSheSaidSheSaidSheSaid Washed Up
    edited November 2012
    Everytime I click on a goal I get the loading image of the band members rocking out that stays there forever. Also my songs aren't posting to the app. I can still complete goals, but the songs don't show up. I apparently completed Easy Country by playing no songs, and the songs I contributed to my team's completion of the Hendrix goal didn't show up either.

It's not a big deal except for the scavenger hunts, where it sometimes gives you hints if you don't guess the song right.
  • matshimatshi Unsigned
    edited November 2012
  • SheSaidSheSaidSheSaidSheSaid Washed Up
    edited November 2012
    SheSaidSheSaid;4923672 said:
    Everytime I click on a goal I get the loading image of the band members rocking out that stays there forever. Also my songs aren't posting to the app. I can still complete goals, but the songs don't show up. I apparently completed Easy Country by playing no songs, and the songs I contributed to my team's completion of the Hendrix goal didn't show up either

So this has been fixed, but I still can't leave goals.