RB3 any mature, fun players.......

Red_HotRed_Hot Unsigned
edited November 2012 in Playstation 3
wanna rock with UK fem ??? often up late so fit in with USA times ;)

I have just gotten a load of DLCs and looking for mature peeps who are here to have fun rather than serious play. Have a mic so can chat/play too. I play just about every day. Hours depend on my work schedule. I shall be on aaaaaaaaaaaaaall THIS weekend.

I've only had RB3 + Fender Stratocaster Guitar for 2 wks, love playing base currently on medium for online but started with hard offline. Had previous experience with a bit of RB1 and GH. Also have RB Beatles. But I do miss a few notes now n then :o

Also just got myself a new MUSTANG PRO GUITAR, OMG ! that'll take some learning lol :eek:

Comments

• AlternityAlternity Road Warrior
    edited October 2012
    I'm in for pro guitar/bass duo, especially if you began to get some pro guitar upgrades, that would be a plus, but I am still in the process to learn the songs on bass, haven't really got into guitar yet due to lack of willing to learn chords, which will happen one day. I'm trying to get 5 stars on all songs on disc so I don't mind replaying them on and on, since I need to practice them a lot. I can try pro guiar but they will almost always be sightreads, and therefor, horrible runs, but I'm always willing to try. If you get some good DLCs with keys I won't mind to play keys with you (as pro keys being my main instrument, I just love to play keys). So yep, I wanna learn pro guitar with people. Most of the people on my list that plays pro guitar/bass are too good, I feel like screwing up their scores when missing easy unison bonuses XD.
  • Red_HotRed_Hot Unsigned
    edited October 2012
    I'm far from being capable of playing anything on pro mode for now, still struggling through the learning phases but as soon as I can string a song together well enough - even if on easy - then I'll try online with it. For now I'm only playing normal mode on medium online. My tracks are still downloading n installing, once it's done I'll let you know how many songs I have. I've got everything from rock, pop, country and chilled. Sadly I don't seem to be able to find anything by The Eagles or Pink Floyd :(
    edited October 2012
    Sadly there is no songs from them on RB. You should go to dlcquickplay.com and make an account, so people can see what you have in common with them.
    edited October 2012
    I now have 40 dlc's but I ran out of songs I wanted to actually pay for o.0 guess I'll have to wait till more are available. Just tried out New Order - Blue Monday, the sound quality of that on SS is abysmal :(
    edited October 2012
    Only 40 songs that you want to pay for? You must not love lots of music. Billy Joel, Queen, Lynyrd Skynyrd, all that good ol' stuff you could have fun playin' with.
    edited October 2012
    not keen on BJ but got Billy Idol (all one song that's available)

got quite a bit of Queen and LS - although I only like Free Bird & SHA of theirs.

got quite a few of The Police - Sting's home not too far from here, maybe he'll here me n come looking to see what the awful noise is :D

got some Coldplay - again not a great choice of their more popular songs :(
    Nickelback, Iron Maiden, Def Leppard, Bon Jovi, Lady Gaga, La Roux, Foo Fighters, Country mega pack, Bob Marley, Bee Gees 0.0 and some other random pop songs :)

not availables.............. Simply Red, Phil Collins, Madonna, MJ, not a single song of Aerosmith that I like............ and the list goes on lol oh well, I'll play with what I've got for now.
    edited October 2012
    You should open your mind more, I have bought alot of the stuff I don't like to listen. But liking to listen and liking to play are two different things, especially when playing pro.
    edited October 2012
    currently only playing for FUN so no need to spend money on tunes I don't like the sound of lol
    edited October 2012
    All I was saying is: sometimes the songs you like might not be fun to play, and sometimes the songs you don't like might be fun to play.
  • SylarTheNinjaSylarTheNinja Unsigned
    edited October 2012
    You can add me if you like, I'm in the UK too. I usually play guitar or bass, but I'll be getting a keyboard in a couple of weeks too. I have about 400 songs. My PSN is the same as my username.
  • edited October 2012
    You can add me too
    I´m from South america, so don´t expect my english to be perfect :P
    Expert vocals, i play drums on hard/expert sometimes, the same for guitar/bass
    I have around 305 songs, including RB2 and Blitz
    :)
    PSN: thecookiemurder (lol, long story)

PD: Sylar: i´ve been looking for the keyboard for months and nobody sells it here, amazon doesn´t ship it either :(
  • brknbunny69brknbunny69 Unsigned
    edited October 2012
    hello all looking for online players, im currently playin on hard , and playin for fun anyone welcome to add ..Psn: brknbunny69 on ps3 lets jam:)
  • Dinja3Dinja3 Unsigned
    edited October 2012
    Red_Hot;4896126 said:
    wanna rock with UK fem ??? often up late so fit in with USA times ;)

I have just gotten a load of DLCs and looking for mature peeps who are here to have fun rather than serious play. Have a mic so can chat/play too. I play just about every day. Hours depend on my work schedule. I shall be on aaaaaaaaaaaaaall THIS weekend.

I've only had RB3 + Fender Stratocaster Guitar for 2 wks, love playing base currently on medium for online but started with hard offline. Had previous experience with a bit of RB1 and GH. Also have RB Beatles. But I do miss a few notes now n then :o

Also just got myself a new MUSTANG PRO GUITAR, OMG ! that'll take some learning lol :eek:
    I am an Expert drummer (EXPERT ONLY) lol i have over 150 DLC RB1 and RB2 imports as well i mainly play rock/alternative/metal but love playing anything i generally gold star all the songs i play

PSN - Dinja3
  • SoulshaderSoulshader Unsigned
    edited October 2012
    You can add me. I play guitar or bass. I have 1200 songs. PSN ID is Soulshader.
    edited October 2012
    Soulshader;4901272 said:
    You can add me. I play guitar or bass. I have 1200 songs. PSN ID is Soulshader.

Do you have alot of the RB3-era DLC? Do you buy pro upgrades?
  • SoulshaderSoulshader Unsigned
    edited October 2012
    I have a good mix of DLC. Still buying stuff. I do not have any pro upgrades though.
  • rko389rko389 Banned
    edited October 2012
    I'm from the UK too, if you want to play sometime. always looking for more people to jam with. Only play for fun and not bothered about difficulty levels. I play Pro sometimes too, when playing with friends but usually I do vocals, or drums (when I get a new drumset) can play anything though, and have a few hundred songs, too many to remember. PSN is rko389 if you're interested or anyone wants to jam sometime
  • Backbeat60-62Backbeat60-62 Rising Star
    edited October 2012
    How many fully updated Pro songs on PS3 do you have?
  • HardRockerBrazilHardRockerBrazil Opening Act
    edited October 2012
    edited October 2012
    HardRockerBrazil;4903397 said:
    Xbox 360 or PS3?

Dude, you're in the PS3 forums, what do you think? :|
  • edited October 2012
    Well I'm sure people who are willing to fb for fun don't really have an expectation to have much DLC in common. Play disc songs or move on?
    edited October 2012
    RBxPro-PathologistsJM;4904964 said:
    Well I'm sure people who are willing to fb for fun don't really have an expectation to have much DLC in common. Play disc songs or move on?

It depends, the on-disc songs are fun, for sure, but when you played them on every instruments to grind the goals (and thus, this makes 10 instruments, so alot of time) You clearly want to play something else.
  • LightAndDarkVenLightAndDarkVen Unsigned
    edited October 2012
    Not sure if you play still, but add either lightanddarkven or my buddy demonightwolf, we'l love to play! I'll be off around 8PM EST and I play hard drums while my buddy plays some guitar/bass on medium/hard. Gotta do something to break my shooter fix lol
  • Backbeat60-62Backbeat60-62 Rising Star
    edited November 2012
    I'll add anyone who has upgraded DLC to Pro that is upgradeable. There are about 220 DLC songs that have upgrades available. I prefer playing with drummers but would like to play in more filled out bands. Alternity is really good at keys and it would be great if we could play with a drummer, at least, who has upgraded DLC!

Anyone who has Pro upgrades, please list at least five songs you love to play on your preferred instrument, maybe we can get a set list going that we can all jam out on together in a full Pro band. Or just leave your PSN. Maybe we could have a set daily meeting window, say from 10PM CST to 2AM CST where if you are available and want to play/practice and one or more of us are online.