Score War option in Blitz seems to be gone? Replaced by "Outrank your friend"

spoonmanxspoonmanx Unsigned
edited October 2012 in Rock Band Blitz
Did they do away with the Score War? I had fun with it.

Also, I noticed before it disappeared I was able to see all the current Score Wars I had going and could retry any of them, but those started going away long before the time was up.

Hopefully it's just a temporary thing.

Comments

• Meat-PopsicleMeat-Popsicle Road Warrior
    edited October 2012
    I haven't played Blitz in the past two days (!!) but I have noticed before that sometimes, when I've already made a few Score War challenges in a row, the option disappears for a while. Yes, even before I got to the 10 Score War limit. I'm not sure if restarting the game made it come back, or if I had to have one of my outstanding Score Wars finish / get declined first.

"Outrank your friend" always seems to be one of the options suggested on that main page within Blitz.
  • metalkornmetalkorn Rising Star
    edited October 2012
    Yeah i think it used to be the first in the list but doesn't seem to be so these days. It is there may have to cycle a few times. If not try quitting back to the main menu and reconnecting to rock central again. I find sometimes that helps. Of course if you have 10 active Score Wars it won't show any I don't believe as that's the maximum you are allowed at any given time I think.
  • BandRockBandRock Unsigned
    edited October 2012
    Just checked. Once I added friends, all of a sudden I got the "outrank your friend". I scrolled over and they still have "score war" also.

Pretty sure score war is for people that are ranked similar to you on the leaderboard, where outrank focuses on your friends.