Million Point Songs

DaLynxEffectDaLynxEffect Unsigned
edited October 2012 in Rock Band Blitz
Apart from the "pinball songs" which songs can you buy that give million+ points?

These are the ones I've done it on so far:-

...And Justice for All
Bagatelle No. 25 - Für Elise (Beethoven)
Color Your World
Do You Feel Like We Do (Live)
Drum Exercises for the Sufficiently Masochistic
Far Wanderings
Faster Than a Bullet
Halftime
Hanuman
Hundred Wrathful Deities
I am S/H(im)e[r] as You am S/H(im)e[r] as You are Me and We am I and I are All Our Together
I Heard It Through the Grapevine
In the Wake of Evolution
Indulgence
Landslide
Paradise by the Dashboard Light
Piano Sonata No. 11 - Ronda Alla Turca (Mozart)
Piano Sonata No. 14 - Moonlight Sonata (Beethoven)
Rime of the Ancient Mariner
The Camera Eye
The Entertainer (Joplin)
The Hourglass Paroxysm - Part II
The Who Super Bowl S-mashup
Toast (Live)
Toccata and Fugue in D Minor (Bach)
Upstream
Veil of Illumination (Part 2)
Wabi-Sabi

I would like to find more . . . . . . . .

Comments

• NightmareLyreNightmareLyre Rising Star
    edited October 2012
    If you count 2-track flame note and band mate tracks (which it seems you do), count in the 2 Rodrigo Y Gabriella tracks. If you are so lucky that you get flame notes during the guitar solos you have practically won the million point marker already
  • MunnchyMunnchy Road Warrior
    edited October 2012
    Homecoming - Green day
    Panic Attack - Dream Theatre
  • CloudWolfCloudWolf Road Warrior
    edited October 2012
    Pretty much every song that's longer than 7 minutes.
  • Epsilon82Epsilon82 Opening Act
    edited October 2012
    CloudWolf;4898655 said:
    Pretty much every song that's longer than 7 minutes.
    That reminds me, it's kind of a shame that there's no way to quickly find out the length of a track before you select it in the menu. That can make a big difference in deciding what powerup loadout to use. Usually I have a decent idea of a song's length, but sometimes there are edge cases that are longer or not as long as I remember and then I feel stupid for either using or not using Jackpot, for instance.
  • HeyRilesHeyRiles Besse's Girl
    edited October 2012
    Heart of the Sunrise, probably Constant Motion, I Heard it Through the Grapevine, Child In Time, Ghost of Perdition
  • WimbernutsWimbernuts Unsigned
    edited October 2012
  • thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    edited October 2012
    I topped 900k on my sightread run of "In the Wake of Evolution" by Kaipa (RBN2, including PS3 RBN) ... and as I failed to breach 900k on several of your mentioned songs I suspect you'd crush 1mil effortlessly.
  • zage1337zage1337 Rising Star
    edited October 2012
    Got almost 1.1 million on Tweezer by Phish
  • Bront20Bront20 The Writing's on the Wall
    edited October 2012
    Paradise by the Dashboard Lights.
  • lightsup55lightsup55 Opening Act
    edited October 2012
    Guitar & Vocals: Vocals:
    edited October 2012
    Yeah, except he was asking for songs outside of the pinball songs.
  • lightsup55lightsup55 Opening Act
    edited October 2012
    Bront20;4899330 said:
    Yeah, except he was asking for songs outside of the pinball songs.
    Then it would just be
    • "Landslide" by Fleetwood Mac (Bandmate, Flame Notes, and Super Guitar)
    • "Halftime" by Freen in Green (Jackpot, Flame Notes, and Super Vocals)
  • Pime_Taradox234Pime_Taradox234 Opening Act
    edited October 2012
    You can get over a million on Good Mourning/Black Friday, just played it now and got 1,022,179 points.

EDIT: Used Jackpot, Blast Notes, and Super Guitar. Also improved my score to 1,084,940.
  • nascargo19nascargo19 Road Warrior
    edited October 2012
    I got it on Toast by Heywood Banks. Flame Notes, Jackpot, and super drums.

I'm not sure what the leaderboard says (can't read the small numbers) but I bielieve it is just under 1.5 million.
  • FairwoodStudiosFairwoodStudios Road Warrior
    edited October 2012
    I only pulled 950k on my sightread, but I am S/H(im)e[r] from Giraffes? Giraffes! breaks it pretty easily. The hard part is just picking the right powerup combo, it's not a song optimized for any one layout.
  • DaLynxEffectDaLynxEffect Unsigned
    edited October 2012
    Updated the list, not got all of them done yet - some of those suggestions are a bit "optimistic" for us human players tho.

Yes, HeyRiles, I'm talking to you :-)

Keep em coming lads . . .
  • zage1337zage1337 Rising Star
    edited October 2012
    I'm pretty sure Caprici Di Diablo is possible to get a million. I got 889k and only around Rank 6 or 7 on Rock Band World.

Both Dragonforce songs are really easy to break a million. I think Do You Feel Like We Do is possible to get 2 million (i got nearly 1.8 mill so I'm sure with better pathing and such...)
  • DaLynxEffectDaLynxEffect Unsigned
    edited October 2012
    zage1337;4900796 said:
    I'm pretty sure Caprici Di Diablo is possible to get a million. I got 889k and only around Rank 6 or 7 on Rock Band World.

I can't get anywhere near 1mill on Caprici. What power ups do you use for those really fast songs? My load-out is usually jackpot/2x and flame/blast combo but I have HUGE difficulty with a torrent of superfast LLRLLRLLRLLR - my fingers are just not quick enough, so just end up spamming bottle rockets or road rage. Which is kinda lame.

Megadeth songs are an absolute nightmare for me.
  • Epsilon82Epsilon82 Opening Act
    edited October 2012
    DaLynxEffect;4900819 said:
    I can't get anywhere near 1mill on Caprici. What power ups do you use for those really fast songs? My load-out is usually jackpot/2x and flame/blast combo but I have HUGE difficulty with a torrent of superfast LLRLLRLLRLLR - my fingers are just not quick enough, so just end up spamming bottle rockets or road rage. Which is kinda lame.

Megadeth songs are an absolute nightmare for me.
    I'm strongly guessing that Jackpot/Flame Notes/Super Guitar is what you'd have to do for anywhere close to a million on Caprici di Diablo. I only got around 650,000 with what I'm virtually positive was Road Rage/Blast Notes/Super Guitar. That's pretty much my stock "sight read" combo unless I know the song is particularly long.
    edited October 2012
    zage1337;4900796 said:
    Wait, so you're in the top 10, and over 100k short, and so you assume it's possible to hit 1 million?

I think you underestimate your skill.
  • peterr92peterr92 Unsigned
    edited October 2012
    I got it on Toast by Heywood Banks. Flame Notes, Jackpot, and super drums
  • Metalhead911Metalhead911 Opening Act
    edited October 2012
    I have gotten a million on the following songs not in the description (all songs are Jackpot, Blast Notes, Super Guitar unless noted).....

Phantom Of The Opera by Iron Maiden
    Seventh Son of A Seventh Son by Iron Maiden
    Veil Of Illumination (Part 1) by Andromeda
    Buster Voodoo by Rodriguez Y Gabriella (Bandmate, Flame Notes, Super Guitar)
    Obfuscation by Between The Buried and Me

There are probably more, but I'd have to check my scores from Blitz verbatim.