More Beatles

beatles79beatles79 Unsigned
edited October 2012 in The Beatles: Rock Band
Harmonix or whom ever is in charge. the video game music era may be dead some what, but what about the hard core fans who want more of The Beatles music for the rockband game. At this point I dont care if it's just DLC or a track pack disc. give the fans what they want, I know alot of people who will buy into this.. You cant tell me that the Beatles is dead with all the new items being released this year, including the Vinyl set.

Comments

• SheSaidSheSaidSheSaidSheSaid Washed Up
    edited October 2012
    The Beatles as a cultural entity aren't dead, no. But The Beatles: Rock Band certainly is.
  • DeferredGalaxy3DeferredGalaxy3 Rising Star
    edited October 2012
    beatles79;4899417 said:
    The video game music era may be dead some what,

Why are people saying it's dead, there are still a lot of people who play Rock Band.

And sometimes they can't get the fans the songs they want because the label won't allow them to. The Beatles masters were hard enough to get, I imagine. Harmonix is trying their best to give their fans the most they can or allowed to offer.
  • GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited October 2012
    beatles79;4899417 said:
    I know alot of people who will buy into this.
    For future use, let me just tell you what an incredibly stupid argument this is. You haven't spoken to enough people in your entire LIFE that combined would turn a profit on a video game if every single one of them bought it. No one cares if your group of friends would buy it, because up to a dozen people won't make them money.

If you ever want to specify reasons for making something, NEVER say because you know people that want it, because that doesn't help anyone, and only your time is wasted by even bothering with it.
  • DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
    edited October 2012
    Last DLC released was 3 years ago, I cannot believe i'm still seeing "More Beatles".