So how is Blitz cred calculated exactly?

zage1337zage1337 Rising Star
edited October 2012 in Rock Band Blitz
I right now have over 164k Blitz cred and I seem to get 3-7k every blitz session. Is it really a static number that increases no matter what song you play? Or does your performance and difficulty of the song matter? Also is there any point to Blitz Cred? You can't really do anything with it. :(

Comments

• Edfan1337Edfan1337 Opening Act
    edited October 2012
    I don't really know, but from my understanding, it seems to have to do with a combination of song length and performance (more specifically note hit percentage) with each instrument.

It seems that outside of unlocking Powerups, Blitz Cred has no use. It seems to just be there as a "career score" or a similar measure.

Also, nice at getting 164k blitz.
  • hodayathinkhodayathink Opening Act
    edited October 2012
    zage1337;4903328 said:
    I right now have over 164k Blitz cred and I seem to get 3-7k every blitz session. Is it really a static number that increases no matter what song you play? Or does your performance and difficulty of the song matter? Also is there any point to Blitz Cred? You can't really do anything with it. :(
    For overall cred, it's a combination of the difficulty of the song and the amount of stars you got on it. There's a thread somewhere around here where it got explained, but I don't remember what it was called.
  • SheSaidSheSaidSheSaidSheSaid Washed Up
    edited October 2012
    How did you get a clickable link in your sig? It won't let me do that for mine.
  • firedoom666firedoom666 Headliner
    edited October 2012
    SheSaidSheSaid;4904269 said:
    How did you get a clickable link in your sig? It won't let me do that for mine.

if I remember correctly people used to be able to put links in the sig... so anyone who had a link in their sig back then still can have it (as long as they never change their sig)
  • hodayathinkhodayathink Opening Act
    edited October 2012
    firedoom666;4904276 said:
    if I remember correctly people used to be able to put links in the sig... so anyone who had a link in their sig back then still can have it (as long as they never change their sig)

Yup. I actually made it long enough ago that it used to actually display the image, but that got nixed real quick and I just never changed it.
  • zegsigmazegsigma Opening Act
    edited October 2012
    yea this i want to know cos i have 85k cred and i have over 550 GS and 776 songs played and i dont get how my cred count is so low, i am thinking it is cos i am playing quite a lot of low diff songs to get the out of the way before i start playing the good ones, also i have played most of my songs once there is not many songs i have repeated so i dont have many total song plays compared to my unique songs played