New goals 10/15/12

dudemann14dudemann14 Rising Star
edited October 2012 in Rock Band Blitz
Whoops, it's the goals for the 16th, not 15th.

Hopefully I'm allowed to post this before SheSaid? :D

Tell me if anything's wrong or more is added and I'll edit it.

- The Ooby Dooby Goal (Easy, 3,000 coins)

We all love this great Roy Orbison song, don't we? If you're one of those musical mavens who have downloaded this song, this goal is for you! (group size up to 1 player)

- Blast Notes O'Reilly (Hard, 3,000 coins)

Get 30,000 points on The Who's "Baba O'Reilly" with the Blast Note Power-up to complete this goal! (group size up to 1 player)

- Sync 182 (Hard, 5,000 coins)

Get 222,000 total points on Blink-182's "All the Small Things", "Dammit", and "What's My Age Again" with the Synchrony Power-Up to complete this goal! (group size up to 1 player)

- Take It On The Runaway Notes (Hard, 3,000 coins)

Get 60,000 points on REO Speedwagon's "Take It On The Run" with the Runaway Notes Power-up to complete this goal! (group size up to 1 player)

- Medium Glam (2,500 coins)

Come down from your satellite orbiting Mars and play this goal, space man! Get 30 stars on Glam songs! (group size up to 5 players)

- Medium Reggae/Ska (2,500 coins)

This goal is clearly an abuse of our Community Manager's power and love of Ska, but he's posting it anyway. Get 30 stars on Reggae/Ska songs! (group size up to 5 players)

- Let's All Play Alternative Songs! (Community Goal, 3,500 coins)

You're not like everyone else. Show your uniqueness by banding together with thousands of other players to complete this Community Goal!

350,000 stars.

- Food Band (Scavenger Hunt, 3,500 coins)

Upon first glance, I bet you think the Rock Band Library doesn't have that many songs related to food and/or drink. Upon second glance you realize that you're dead wrong! Pick out the 5 food-related songs we're munching on to complete this Scavenger Hunt! (hint: one involves an alcoholic beverage!) (group size up to 3 players)

**SPOILER**

Jimmy Buffett "Cheeseburger in Paradise"
Spinal Tap "Cups and Cakes"
System of a Down "Chop Suey"
Toby Keith "Beer for My Horses"
Weezer "Pork and Beans"

Comments