Rishloo - Progress on "Ediolon"

RuseBalaxinRuseBalaxin Opening Act
edited October 2012 in The Rock Band Network
This thread is not meant as a request but a reminder about Rishloo's
second studio album, "Ediolon" because I was curious to know how far along
it's completion is. There was a brief but exciting announcement made as far back
as July on the TAG website about it's coming to the RBN. However I can no longer find the website or announcement in question. I fear that since Rishloo has broken up that further musical installments
from them may not be possible.

Could anyone at That Authoring Group please verify for me,
the validity of this information as I have been away from these forums for eons.
Thank you in advance for the continued efforts in supporting Rock Band and its fans.

Comments

• DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
    edited October 2012
    I was wondering as well, especially since the band departed.
  • QuazifujiQuazifuji Opening Act
    edited October 2012
    Dangimarocker;4908381 said:
    I was wondering as well, especially since the band departed.

They announced Eidolon would be coming to RBN after Rishloo had already broken up (and when Rishloo first broke up they said they didn't know what that would mean for the possibility of new tracks, so I think when they announced it that meant things worked out), so I don't think that would be a problem.

I don't know whether anything's up or not, but I do know that TAG's got quite a large backlog of stuff they're working on, so it's possible it's still in the queue and they just haven't gotten to it. Or maybe something did go wrong, that's certainly not unheard of with RBN licensing.
  • ThatAuthoringGroupThatAuthoringGroup Numero Uno Super **** Fanboy #1
    edited October 2012
    Just saw this ._____________.

Anyhow the band is getting the stems together. They ran into some issues with some of them, but are getting everything worked out.

So never fear this is still happening. Just a few unforeseen issues are slowing the process a bit.
  • RuseBalaxinRuseBalaxin Opening Act
    edited October 2012
    ThatAuthoringGroup;4909945 said:
    Just saw this ._____________.

Anyhow the band is getting the stems together. They ran into some issues with some of them, but are getting everything worked out.

So never fear this is still happening. Just a few unforeseen issues are slowing the process a bit.

Thanks for the positive reply. Knowing it's still a go is awesome news
    and has me super excited! Hopefully other Rishloo fans will take notice. Feathergun was an incredible treat to have on RBN which introduced
    me to the band. I've no doubt many will be clamoring for Terras Frames
    down the road, but I'm happy to have anything from them.
    Thanks again, guys! I wish your team all the best
    and hope everything continues to run smoothly for you. :)