Overlapping Goals?

drfsupercenterdrfsupercenter Unsigned
edited October 2012 in Rock Band Blitz
I'm not sure if this has been asked, but I'm wondering.

Can I have several goals in Rock Band World going at once and have them overlap, or does it only work for one at a time?

For example, can I have Rock Band 2 Throwback Challenge as well as the genre or decade oriented ones? Or the ones about 5-starring/gold-starring certain songs as well as the genre-oriented ones?

It would save some time since half of those RB1/RB2 songs apply for the other ones too. But maybe, for that reason, it's not allowed? :cool:

Comments

• BohemianMattBohemianMatt Headliner
    edited October 2012
    Yes. I know I've already knocked out a couple goals nearly simultaneously by doubling up on genre and decade, or source and genre, for example.
  • thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    edited October 2012
    You can even triple up (or more), in some cases. 90s+MediumRedHotChiliPeppers+BloodSugarSexMagik can all be done at the same time on one playthrough of BSSM. One playthrough of a certain Foo Fighters album will complete 90s+MediumFooFighters+TheColourAndTheShape, and contribute towards the Grohl Goal, RB2 Throwback, and at least one scavenger hunt.
  • MaximusDMMaximusDM Opening Act
    edited October 2012
    For some reason I got the impression that goals expired. I've been doing them every week. So you are saying all the weekly goals will still be there if I don't get around to them?
  • thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    edited October 2012
    The current plan is for them to stay up indefinitely. That may change as the list gets enormous.

You do have 7 days from starting a goal to complete it, or else it expires. But you can just start it again.