Not looking for a Band, just looking for Expert players. ;)

GabeThorntonGabeThornton Unsigned
edited January 2013 in Playstation 3
I am a Expert-Platinum drummer, but I am trying to learn a new instrument, I chose Bass. :) Soooo, I would like to recruit Expert/Hard players of everything besides Bass to jam with on my career mode and Free Play. It gets kind of mundane trying to learn a new instrument...I need players to spice it UP with me!! (That sounds a little weird, but I'll keep it lol) If you are looking for a drummer too, ADD ME! I have LEGO-DLC, TrkPk2, RB1, RB2, Much DLC and I play on RB3

My IGN is: GabeThornton

I'll See ya there? :confused:

Comments

• AlternityAlternity Road Warrior
    edited October 2012
    When you say ''much DLC'', how much RB3-era dlc, or more precisely, how much DLCs with keys, and do you buy pro guitar upgrades? Do you have a DLCQP account?

IGN name? didn't you meant your PSN ID or something?
  • GabeThorntonGabeThornton Unsigned
    edited October 2012
    Sorry I meant "much more". No the dlc is RB2 era because I just recently bought RB3. I am not sure how much DLC I have with keys, but I bet its not a lot. No, I do not buy Pro Guitar upgrades. DLCQP?
    Yes, In Game Name/ PSN ID: is GabeThornton
  • AlternityAlternity Road Warrior
    edited October 2012
    GabeThornton;4911870 said:
    Sorry I meant "much more". No the dlc is RB2 era because I just recently bought RB3. I am not sure how much DLC I have with keys, but I bet its not a lot. No, I do not buy Pro Guitar upgrades. DLCQP?
    Yes, In Game Name/ PSN ID: is GabeThornton

Well if all of your DLC is RB2 era you don't have any with keys.

Well looks like Imma have to keep looking :P
  • woodrow21woodrow21 Unsigned
    edited January 2013
    Don't know if you still checking this. But I wouldn't mind doing some career work. I'm an expert guitarist and drummer(not home with me though). Imma just add and see.
  • tati81tati81 Opening Act
    edited January 2013
    GabeThornton;4911870 said:
    DLCQP?
    It's a useful site http://dlcquickplay.com when you register, you can add your dlc, import games, instrument played and find players with same dlcs.

In my signature you can find my page, take a look. In my case the main problem is the time gap, 'cause I live in Europe.