New goals 11/6/12

dudemann14dudemann14 Rising Star
edited November 2012 in Rock Band Blitz
- Easy Country (Easy, 1,000 coins)

Yeehaw! Get 12 Stars on any Country songs! (group size up to 3 players)

- Medium Grateful Dead (2,500 coins)

Not only did the Grateful Dead contribute to one of the best flavors of ice cream, they also recorded a ton of songs! Get 30 Stars on any Grateful Dead songs! (group size up to 5 players)

- Medium Talking Heads (2,500 coins)

Toss on your most giant suit coat, shoulder pads NOT OPTIONAL, and get 30 Stars on any Talking Heads songs! (group size up to 5 players)

- Experience Hendrix (Hard, 10,000 coins)

One of rock's greatest statesmen, Jimi Hendrix, left an indelible mark on popular music, as well as the Rock Band Music Library. Get 5 Stars on every song by Jimi Hendrix and The Jimi Hendrix Experience to complete this goal! (group size up to 10 players)

- The Chinese Democracy Goal (Hard, 5,000 coins)

As we celebrate our democracy here in the US this week, take part in this goal by earning 5 Stars on all of Guns N' Roses' "Chinese Democracy" album. (group size up to 3 players)

- The Presidents Of the United States of America Goal (Hard, 3,000 coins)

Gold star every song by The Presidents Of the United States of America! (group size up to 1 player)

- Let's All Play '10s Songs! (Community Goal, 3,000 coins)

Get with the now! Let's put on our most modern fashions and get 250,000 Stars on songs from the '10s!

- The Dance Central Crossover Hunt (Scavenger Hunt, 4,000 coins)

Did you know that our sister franchise, Dance Central, has a number of songs in its library that are also in the Rock Band Library? (Note: Dance Central 3 is available in stores now!) (group size up to 3 players)

*Spoiler*
Cobra Starship "You Make Me Feel..."
Kelly Clarkson "Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)"
Kool and the Gang "Jungle Boogie"
La Roux "Bulletproof"
Lady Gaga "Bad Romance"
Lady Gaga "Born This Way"
Lady Gaga "Just Dance"
Lady Gaga "Poker Face"
Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera "Moves Like Jagger"

Comments

  • rsm790rsm790 Rising Star
    edited November 2012
    Hella Good doesn't work
  • whypick1whypick1 Headliner
    edited November 2012
    A friend of mine and I have 7 out of 9:

    Works
    Bulletproof
    Bad Romance
    Poker Face
    Born This Way
    Moves Like Jagger
    Jungle Boogie
    Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)

    Doesn't Work
    Grenade
    Get Up (Feel Like a) Sex Machine

    So it looks like the 2 outstanding songs are between Paparazzi, You Make Me Feel and Drop It Like It's Hot.
  • firedoom666firedoom666 Headliner
    edited November 2012
    I can't do a single one of these goals :(
  • rsm790rsm790 Rising Star
    edited November 2012
    Any power up specific goals today?
  • dudemann14dudemann14 Rising Star
    edited November 2012
    sentimentalgeek;4920474 said:
    Bruno Mars - Grenade does NOT work.

    However, the following are confirmed to work:
    - Kelly Clarkson - Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)
    - Kool & the Gang - Jungle Boogie
    - Lady Gaga - Bad Romance
    - Lady Gaga - Just Dance
    - Lady Gaga - Poker Face
    - Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera - Moves Like Jagger
    whypick1;4920521 said:
    A friend of mine and I have 7 out of 9:

    Works
    Bulletproof
    Bad Romance
    Poker Face
    Born This Way
    Moves Like Jagger
    Jungle Boogie
    Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)

    Doesn't Work
    Grenade
    Get Up (Feel Like a) Sex Machine

    So it looks like the 2 outstanding songs are between Paparazzi, Born This Way, You Make Me Feel and Drop It Like It's Hot.
    Thanks to both of you. I'll figure out the last two in a bit if no one beats me to it. I'll stick these in the OP.

    Wait, you listed Born This Way as both working and as one of the possibly outstanding songs... Did it work?
    rsm790;4920566 said:
    Any power up specific goals today?

    Doesn't look like it yet.
  • whypick1whypick1 Headliner
    edited November 2012
    dudemann14;4920610 said:
    Wait, you listed Born This Way as both working and as one of the possibly outstanding songs... Did it work?

    Herp a derp. Born This Way is one of the nine tracks in the goal. Lemme fix my post.
  • RickC32RickC32 Unsigned
    edited November 2012
    On Rock Band World, I started the Experience Hendrix goal. It says 0 of 34 songs completed. As best as I can tell, the only way to get to 34 songs is to include "Crosstown Traffic", which was a RB3 disc song and not playable in Blitz. Is my math wrong? Am I forgetting some DLC or import?

    I can always play "Crosstown Traffic" in RB3 for the Goal, but seems weird to have a Blitz goal that cannot be completed in Blitz.

    -Rick
  • whypick1whypick1 Headliner
    edited November 2012
    If a goal is Blitz only, it will say so. For the most part, goals can be done in either game.

    As for the DC goal, "You Make Me Feel" is one of the tracks. Having my friend try "Paparazzi". If that's not it, then the last song is "Drop It Like It's Hot".
  • dudemann14dudemann14 Rising Star
    edited November 2012
    whypick1;4920655 said:
    If a goal is Blitz only, it will say so. For the most part, goals can be done in either game.

    As for the DC goal, "You Make Me Feel" is one of the tracks. Having my friend try "Paparazzi". If that's not it, then the last song is "Drop It Like It's Hot".

    You Make Me Feel would be the ninth one, so that'd be it. Thanks.
  • nascargo19nascargo19 Road Warrior
    edited November 2012
    - The Dance Central Crossover Hunt (Scavenger Hunt, 4,000 coins)
    From this one, I can play...


    Kelly Clarkson "Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)"
    Kool and the Gang "Jungle Boogie"
    Lady Gaga "Born This Way"
    Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera "Moves Like Jagger"


    Any help here?

    I can do these two by myself:
    Easy Country (~70 songs is enough right?)
    The Chinesse Democracy

    I can help someone with Hendrix right? I believe i have ~16 of them. If you don't wanna play Are You Experienced?, I can play that for ya.
  • NumskullNumskull Road Warrior
    edited November 2012
    firedoom666;4920553 said:
    I can't do a single one of these goals :(

    That can, and should, be remedied. If you have the Lego export, Life is a Highway is categorized as a country song, and there are plenty more that are worth 99 cents. Put aside any knee-jerk "anything but country" prejudice you may have and check out Swing by Trace Adkins and Cry Lonely by Cross Canadian Ragweed. Then go grab yourself some Talking Heads, especially if you play vocals. Crosseyed and Painless, And She Was, and Burning Down the House are three of the most fun vocals songs out there. Chop, chop!
  • M_Robbins5M_Robbins5 Road Warrior
    edited November 2012
    nascargo19;4920718 said:
    From this one, I can play...


    Kelly Clarkson "Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)"
    Kool and the Gang "Jungle Boogie"
    Lady Gaga "Born This Way"
    Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera "Moves Like Jagger"


    Any help here?

    I can do these two by myself:
    Easy Country (~70 songs is enough right?)
    The Chinesse Democracy

    I can help someone with Hendrix right? I believe i have ~16 of them. If you don't wanna play Are You Experienced?, I can play that for ya.

    I have all Hendrix songs. Which Hendrix songs do you have? I'll be sure to leave at least 1 of those songs for you.
  • grumblevolcanogrumblevolcano Headliner
    edited November 2012
    Don't forget that for the Hendrix goal you need both RB3 (Crosstown Traffic) and LRB (Fire) as well as the DLC.
  • TriadSamuraiTriadSamurai Unsigned
    edited November 2012
    Drop It Like Its Hot Is not one of the songs I waisted money on this LOL
  • nascargo19nascargo19 Road Warrior
    edited November 2012
    M_Robbins5;4920762 said:
    I have all Hendrix songs. Which Hendrix songs do you have? I'll be sure to leave at least 1 of those songs for you.

    Are You Experienced full album
    Voodoo CHild
    All Along The Watchtower
    obviously the one from RB3
  • M_Robbins5M_Robbins5 Road Warrior
    edited November 2012
    nascargo19;4920953 said:
    Are You Experienced full album
    Voodoo CHild
    All Along The Watchtower
    obviously the one from RB3

    Alright then you can join my goal if you want. I've already started the goal.
  • TriadSamuraiTriadSamurai Unsigned
    edited November 2012
    how do you get someone to help you in the goals playing RBB???
  • whypick1whypick1 Headliner
    edited November 2012
    Need to be Facebook friends with the person; from you there you can either join a goal they started (when you open a goal it'll show you which of your friends are currently trying to accomplish it) or invite them to join you after you've started it.
  • TriadSamuraiTriadSamurai Unsigned
    edited November 2012
    thank you and to any one who has all the songs to the Holloween goal please let me know I cant do three of the songs i have tried and tried. tnks and could you help me??
  • ghostofjarjarghostofjarjar Road Warrior
    edited November 2012
    TriadSamurai;4921031 said:
    thank you and to any one who has all the songs to the Holloween goal please let me know I cant do three of the songs i have tried and tried. tnks and could you help me??
    Halloween can only be done solo unfortunately.
  • SheSaidSheSaidSheSaidSheSaid Washed Up
    edited November 2012
    I have about a third of the Hendrix...don't have Axis: Bold as Love or Are You Experienced?, but I do have the pack from last December. Any team-making possibilities there?
  • M_Robbins5M_Robbins5 Road Warrior
    edited November 2012
    SheSaidSheSaid;4921165 said:
    I have about a third of the Hendrix...don't have Axis: Bold as Love or Are You Experienced?, but I do have the pack from last December. Any team-making possibilities there?

    You can join my goal if you want.
  • SheSaidSheSaidSheSaidSheSaid Washed Up
    edited November 2012
  • SheSaidSheSaidSheSaidSheSaid Washed Up
    edited November 2012
    Country Track Pack 2 export songs are not working for Easy Country.

    I still have enough to complete the goal, but it's sort of ridiculous that these songs don't seem to exist.
  • TriadSamuraiTriadSamurai Unsigned
    edited November 2012
    Need a little help I have played three of the Jimmy songs on RB3 and it will not count them on RBB I have 5 starred them two times apiece and nothing my RB3 is connected to blitz because in my profile on face book it comes up so what am I doing wrong????
  • TriadSamuraiTriadSamurai Unsigned
    edited November 2012
    Need help on the Jimmy goal I can not 5 star Long Hot Summer Night and You Got Me Floatin did 5 star them on RB3 but did not count them also it did not count Crosstown Traffic???? I have all ready 5 stared 31 out of 34 I am perplexed.
  • SheSaidSheSaidSheSaidSheSaid Washed Up
    edited November 2012
    Punctuation is your friend. Also you can edit your previous post. You don't have to add a new reply just to change your message.

    Did you 5-star the songs on Hard or Expert in RB3, or in Blitz? The minimum difficulty for RB3 is Hard.
  • HeyRilesHeyRiles Besse's Girl
    edited November 2012
    SheSaidSheSaid;4921461 said:
    Country Track Pack 2 export songs are not working for Easy Country.

    I've already said that in the previous thread
  • TriadSamuraiTriadSamurai Unsigned
    edited November 2012
    OMG I am sunk with my carple I cant play on hard if someone helped me on it do I still have to play on hard on RB3 I can get 4 stars singing on one of the songs but nadda on CT LHSN can you help me?? my gamer tag is the same as my name on hear please let me know you can send me a friends request?
  • SheSaidSheSaidSheSaidSheSaid Washed Up
    edited November 2012
    I would help, but I've already completed the goal myself. Sure you can't 5-star them in Blitz?

    Can anyone else help this guy?
Sign In or Register to comment.