looking for a crappy band PSN

nickbrownsfannickbrownsfan Rising Star
edited November 2012 in The Beatles: Rock Band
I mean this, I am looking for a band that is ok at most songs but has to play easy on the hardest to get through. Im not looking for scores or records, just a fun jam session.
PSN handle is Morticus10. Of course would love to have excellent players also but I just want to try to have fun listening to my fav group while playing.
I have all DLC.
what Im looking for is a fun band that wants to maybe try a harder level and if they fail thats not a problem we fall back and complete it, maybe someday we may be experts at it but today I am and probably never will be.
I just love the music.

Comments

• DeferredGalaxy3DeferredGalaxy3 Rising Star
    edited November 2012
    Some of us "Experts" don't care about high scores.

But, I like what you did there. You're looking for people who are bad at the game, but won't kick you for being bad at the game or you selected the wrong song. Even us Expert players get ticked by the fact that we get kicked off for missing one note.

I don't have Beatles Rock Band for PS3, but my cousins do. I forgot their PSNs, haven't been on there for a while, but next time I visit my cousins I'll let you know you're on the lookout.
  • SheSaidSheSaidSheSaidSheSaid Washed Up
    edited November 2012
    DeferredGalaxy3;4924867 said:
    Even us Expert players get ticked by the fact that we get kicked off for missing one note.

Is that really a thing that happens? I mean, come on, really?
  • Bront20Bront20 The Writing's on the Wall
    edited November 2012
    SheSaidSheSaid;4925107 said:
    Is that really a thing that happens? I mean, come on, really?
    I've been kicked for stranger reasons (Like for taking too long to look though my DLC when the only song we had in common was "Headphones On" and I had over 600 songs at the time).
    edited November 2012
    How do you know that? Were they courteous enough to actually tell you why you were being kicked? It's also not what I asked.
  • Bront20Bront20 The Writing's on the Wall
    edited November 2012
    SheSaidSheSaid;4925832 said:
    How do you know that? Were they courteous enough to actually tell you why you were being kicked? It's also not what I asked.
    Prior to being kicked, he was screaming "Pick the stupid iCarly song already", so I generally assumed.
    edited November 2012
    Aha. Well then. It's been ages since I've been kicked (or since I've played random BQP), but I've never once been told why it happened.
  • montypython22montypython22 Unsigned
    edited November 2012
    I'd love to play with you. I'm a pretty good expert player, but I don't mind playing with you on any difficulty. PSN ID is montypython22.
  • brabsbrabs Unsigned
    edited November 2012
    Hey guys, I'll join in too if you don't mind. I'd like to play drums if possible as I'm just learning but I don't mind either way to be honest. I have all DLC except All You Need Is Love (which I will get soon now I think about it!) and my ID is brabs2.