New thread for rock band central server issues ps3 only.

nuttzo31nuttzo31 Opening Act
edited November 2012 in Peer To Peer Support Forum
Just tried to connect just now and 2 reboots later still no connection.

Comments

• nuttzo31nuttzo31 Opening Act
    edited November 2012
    Rebooted again and third time was the charm.
  • DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
    edited November 2012
    Yup two days perfect, now the third day of it.. it sucks again.
    Great work Harmonix >.>
  • AlternityAlternity Road Warrior
    edited November 2012
    I propose that all the people that experiences RCS connection issues should post where they live, the connection speed they have and the ISP they get the connection from, and also if they use manual network settings or not.

I live in Montr
  • nuttzo31nuttzo31 Opening Act
    edited November 2012
    I live in australia and i am with vividwireless which is 4g and not adsl, i will try manual network settings later to check whether i can connect to rbc reliably and to also see if i am still getting booted from the stores continually. I will also disable upnp and put the ps3 ip address in the dmz zone and see what happens.
  • fkinsdfkinsd Unsigned
    edited November 2012
    I've now been shut out from the RBS for 2 days now. It seems like the problems started around the time RB Blitz came out. I'd get spotty connections. For the last couple of weeks or so it seems like I never get a connection when the game first starts. it usually takes 2-6 songs before it kicks in. No luck yesterday or today though. I can get to the Store but not the Game Server. My library has grown to over 800 songs. Not sure if that plays into it at all. Still well short of the 3,000 limit. RB Blitz will connect to RBC however.
  • DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
    edited November 2012
    Took me one reload to connect tonight, so not as bad.. but still not great!
This discussion has been closed.