Adding more RB3 Players !

ElementicianElementician Unsigned
edited December 2012 in Nintendo Wii
Hello all, If you would like me to add you to my RB3 friends list, plz leave a reply here, or goto my DLC QuickPlay link below, or reply to this message, I will check back to this Thread every hour, and i will reply to ppl that I am adding to that way you know that I have added you, hope to see you online :D

Comments

• ElementicianElementician Unsigned
    edited November 2012
    wow, 62 views and no replies? must be only the PS3 and xbox360 users looking at my post, stop looking at my post, this is for Wii users only :)
  • Mr-TyKMr-TyK Opening Act
    edited November 2012
    Elementician,
    I play at medium bass, don't really do guitar, can get by on vocals. That's all depending on the song.
    Classic rock/oldies I can sing at hard. Newer stuff, not so much.
    I have never heard of Green Day and despite a lot of RB DLC and an entire game devoted to them, never tried one of their songs.
    I do not know who Nine Inch Nails is, never heard of Paramour before RB and the Misery Business song was only played it because my nephew insisted.
    I had never heard of Jimmy Eats World. Again, only RB exposed me to The Middle, don't know bubkis about Chinese Democracy and Guns N Roses sounds like a florist shop on 8 Mile. Have to be from SE Michigan or seen that Marshall Mathers Movie and no I've never seen it or heard his "music".

Long way around to say, I am an old guy with a Wii.
    I just play for fun and entertainment. I do not take being on a leader board seriously.
    I can sing the Zombies 'She's not There' in my sleep. I'm good up to The Go-Gos/Joan Jett/early to mid eighties stuff. Much after that, I'd be winging it.

Now, If you don't mind that I am not a leader board burner and never will be I'd be happy to play on line with you. Go ahead and add me.
    If that would make you absolutely crazy and want to come through the internet to strangle me, I understand and we will both avoid the torment.
  • JanoDxJanoDx Rising Star
    edited November 2012
    Elementician;4927224 said:
    wow, 62 views and no replies? must be only the PS3 and xbox360 users looking at my post, stop looking at my post, this is for Wii users only :)

Game's dead.
  • Mr-TyKMr-TyK Opening Act
    edited November 2012
    Wow!
    I though I sounded negative :D
    edited November 2012
    the game isn't dead, their still alot of ppl on the Wii that play, i have 15 pages full on my Wii that are all RB3 players
  • kdsadlerkdsadler Unsigned
    edited November 2012
    JanoDx;4928014 said:
    Game's dead.
    Hey Jano, if you're into "Fighting" Games, why are you posting on this forum? I think you miss Us? A lot of fun still happenin on multiplayer here - come sing!
  • RayzorRayzor Unsigned
    edited November 2012
    Another old guy with a Wii here. I was first introduced to RB3 over the summer and I am just learning. I play Pro Drums at Medium or Hard, mostly classic rock.

If you don't mind playing with a newbie, add me.
  • DJPlaceDJPlace Unsigned
    edited November 2012
    i only for fun and i don't like people who are leader board crazy so i just stick to easy in everything i try to do but sometimes i do bass hard and songs i can sing i can do on hard also.
  • Felix097Felix097 Unsigned
    edited November 2012
    All expert but i play just because, not mainly for fc's
  • MilburnMilburn Unsigned
    edited November 2012
    Hey all, I'm a casual player that just wants to have some fun. I am climbing the leaderboard, but that is not my main focus, only because I have lots of DLC. Feel free to add me, i'll play with anyone. I'm usually on around sometime between 9-12pm CST, probably 3-4 days a week.
  • DJPlaceDJPlace Unsigned
    edited December 2012
    what's a good time to search online for people cause i can never find no one...
  • RayzorRayzor Unsigned
    edited December 2012
    I never seem to find anyone online either. I tend to play some time between 9PM and midnight, 3 or 4 nights a week.

I am going to everyone's FC's in this thread. If you want to jam for fun, add me back.
  • IceNoseIceNose Unsigned
    edited December 2012
    Added both Rayzor and DJPlace.

Unsure if other posters are still interested.

Info down below vvv
    edited December 2012
    Mr-TyK - Added
    Rayzor - Added
    DJPlace - Added
    Felix097 - Added
    Milburn - Added
    IceNose - Added

You can add me as well, I added all of you
  • SharnerSharner Unsigned
    edited December 2012
    Looking for someone to play. If there's anybody still alive in this forum, u can add me. facebook.com/victor.mauricio95 too if u want

cheers :D