Lego Rock Band not able to export

michael1214michael1214 Unsigned
edited November 2012 in LEGO: Rock Band
Hello,

We follow the instructions on the forum about the error code and now we do not even have the option to export the songs from LRB. We contacted support and getting nowhere. Is there anything that we can do to get this exported so we can play the songs in both Blitz and RB3. We do not have the download code as we lost the box due to Sandy, however we are willing to pay the MS points to get it to download.

Anyone that knows another workaround to get the export download to show so we can pay the points and get this resolved.

Thank You.

Comments

• SheSaidSheSaidSheSaidSheSaid Washed Up
    edited November 2012
    Well, you do need the code from the back of the manual. Without that....I dunno. Try to plead your case to support, I guess.
  • michael1214michael1214 Unsigned
    edited November 2012
    The box and manual were lost due to Super Storm Sandy when it hit our home. We always kept our games in a DVD binder, and stored away the boxes for safe keeping. We are not able to locate the box, and we are still looking for it. So we decided to purchase it from the game itself but the option is not there anymore :(

We contacted WB support and they are giving us the run around. We told them that it was lost and that we ARE WILLING to pay the 800 MS points to get the transfer done. However they want to see the disk (which we have) Original Box, and receipt of purchase new (Which were lost due to the storm)

So at this point do not know what to do.
    edited November 2012
    You have to understand their side of it. Everybody would be willing to pay $10 for 45 songs. That privilege is supposed to be reserved to owners of the previous game. This is why I said plead your case. If you can convince them that you owned the game, then wonderful, but if you can't, they're under no obligation to give you that great deal on (what becomes) DLC. It sucks -- I know it sucks, and I'm sorry. You're probably going to have to buy the game again.
    edited November 2012
    That is what they told me, the sad thing is that due to the storm we almost lost everything and the insurence companies help us a lot but I guess that WB is not understanding of the issue and can not do anything about it. I have been a loyal Rock Band fan since the game came out, just can not understand why they are not willing to help.

I will just have to hunt down a new copy of a game that may not be available anymore :(
  • mikeytsmikeyts Road Warrior
    edited November 2012
    New copies of Lego RB are readily available online for every platform. Amazon has it in stock for Wii and PS3 and list a few dozen "Marketplace" sellers with new copies for the Xbox version.
    edited November 2012
    He's mentioned MSP, so he's Xbox. And Wii can't export it.
    edited November 2012
    found a copy at my local gamestop, so I will head out there to get it. Just so many hoops to jump from to get one thing done.