2 HUGE problems this morning...

wafflerevolutionwafflerevolution Road Warrior
edited November 2012 in Rock Band Blitz
number 1 : Closer - Nine Inch Nails isn't showing up. the rest of this weeks DLC is, please fix.

number 2: Every time I play A Single Drop of Red - Anarchy Club it disconnects me from rock central after the song and tells me I won't get coins "sorry about that" and then kicks me to the RBB dashboard.

Comments

  • CJHobbesCJHobbes Road Warrior
    edited November 2012
    wafflerevolution;4929825 said:
    number 1 : Closer - Nine Inch Nails isn't showing up. the rest of this weeks DLC is, please fix.

    Though you've probably seen this thread by now, the issue is being checked on.
  • whypick1whypick1 Headliner
    edited November 2012
    1. They know
    2. Playing a song that's been pulled from the Music Store (and therefore doesn't have a leaderboard associated with it) will cause that. "A Single Drop of Red" would be a pulled song, as it's not listed here. Stop playing it in Blitz.
  • HetzHetz Rising Star
    edited November 2012
    whypick1;4929838 said:
    1. They know
    2. Playing a song that's been pulled from the Music Store (and therefore doesn't have a leaderboard associated with it) will cause that. "A Single Drop of Red" would be a pulled song, as it's not listed here. Stop playing it in Blitz.

    I get the same problem as the OP with two John Lennon songs. How? and Oh Yoko! give me that error everytime I play them. They also have "no leaderboard to display", according to the game.....but they did before and are still listed on the site.

    Anyone know what's up? All the rest of my songs work fine.
  • SirDavidTLynchSirDavidTLynch Headliner
    edited November 2012
    With the John Lennon songs (as well as Jealous Guy and I Don't Wanna Be a Soldier Mama), you'll have to download the album again. This will also erase your Rock Band 3 scores for those four songs.
  • ThatAuthoringGroupThatAuthoringGroup Numero Uno Super **** Fanboy #1
    edited November 2012
    A single drop of red isn't available in the store yet.

    It's 'out' but HMX hasn't officially put it in the store yet.

    So that means no leaderboards, etc. which is why it crashes on you when you play it in Blitz.

    So long story longer, any song you buy from RBN that isn't officially released into the store yet via the Thursday update will do this in Blitz.
  • HetzHetz Rising Star
    edited November 2012
    SirDavidTLynch;4930144 said:
    With the John Lennon songs (as well as Jealous Guy and I Don't Wanna Be a Soldier Mama), you'll have to download the album again. This will also erase your Rock Band 3 scores for those four songs.

    Thank you for the tip! Anyone know why this happened with the John Lennon songs?
Sign In or Register to comment.