Previously issued Facebook goals won't take new DLC into account?

pelemerenguepelemerengue Opening Act
edited December 2012 in Rock Band Blitz
This morning, I tried playing through the "Medium Nine Inch Nails" goal (30 stars) by playing the following five songs:

The Collector
The Perfect Drug
March of the Pigs
The Hand that Feeds
Closer

But after waiting a while and then checking Rock Band World, I noticed that the goal progress had ignored "Closer", which was just released as DLC this week (my gold stars were registered for all of the other songs, giving me a total of 24).

Is DLC released after an established goal unable to contribute to said goal? Or can goals be updated somehow to include newer songs?

Comments

• SheSaidSheSaidSheSaidSheSaid Washed Up
    edited November 2012
    Probably Pope or somebody just forgot to add it in. I would imagine this is fixable. You'll probably have to play "Closer" again once it is.
  • metalkornmetalkorn Rising Star
    edited November 2012
    That is pretty harsh. Would have been ideal for the system to simply use the band name as sufficient reference. I'll hold off on that goal for now I guess.
    edited November 2012
    I don't think it's smart enough for that. Pope has talked before about earmarking specific songs to count toward goals.
  • MunnchyMunnchy Road Warrior
    edited November 2012
    I noticed the same problem with Closer yesterday, but thought it was just taking a while to register....
  • pelemerenguepelemerengue Opening Act
    edited December 2012
    (For the record: it's been a couple of weeks and "Closer" still doesn't register the NIN goal when you play it in Blitz, at least not on PS3)
  • agentnncagentnnc Road Warrior
    edited December 2012
    pelemerengue;4941135 said:
    (For the record: it's been a couple of weeks and "Closer" still doesn't register the NIN goal when you play it in Blitz, at least not on PS3)

My guess is that the app was programmed in such a way that once a goal is out there it can't be modified without being deleted and re-released.
    edited December 2012
    No, Pope has made changes to ongoing goals before. Like the goal where you had to play every Kansas, Chicago, and Boston song. He initially set the completion amount one song short of the actual number of songs from those bands, and fixed it when I reported that my group still had two songs left to play but RBW showed us one song from completion.
  • SirDavidTLynchSirDavidTLynch Headliner
    edited December 2012
    One would think they could just check to see if artist == "Nine Inch Nails" like they do with the genre goals.
    edited December 2012
    Like I said, I don't think the app is smart enough to do that. Maybe it should be, but I doubt it is.