Music Store crashing after I buy a song (Ps3)

Bobman32xBobman32x Road Warrior
edited November 2012 in Rock Band Blitz
Is anyone else having a problem of when you buy a song in the Blitz Music store that the game freezes after you confirm the purchase of the song and the song downloads? The system doesnt freeze, and I can still PS Button out and quit, but I cant back out of the "click to purchase" screen, and I can still hear the song's preview. I thought maybe it was just re-reading the list of DLC on my harddrive but not showing a status, bar, but after 3 or 4 minutes, I still couldnt back out.

I then tried it again but clicked "Download in Background" instead of having it install (I thought maybe after it installed, it didnt know what to do) to see that maybe then I could back out. I tried it 3 times, and all 3 times it gave me this error, and forced me to quit out (then at this point i could install the song), then reload blitz, wait another 2 minutes for it to load all my dlc, to go back into the music store, to buy 1 more song, for it to happen again.

I dont have this problem with the RB3 music store (though I havent bought straight from the RB3 music store in a few weeks), but Rb3 isnt always in my PS3 to load up, while blitz is always on my HDD, and I like being able to shop around in the music store more conviently than using the Playstation Store layout. So can anyone offer advice or having the same problem?

Comments

• nuttzo31nuttzo31 Opening Act
    edited November 2012
    Do you have a large library of songs? It can take a while to respond after purchasing a song, what error message does it give when you try to download in background?
  • Bobman32xBobman32x Road Warrior
    edited November 2012
    yea, I have a huge library of some 1200 songs. It didnt give me an actual error, I meant it as it was giving me the same problem. But I figured waiting 3 minutes is long enough for it to recompile all the song data.
  • nuttzo31nuttzo31 Opening Act
    edited November 2012
    Bobman32x;4931895 said:
    yea, I have a huge library of some 1200 songs. It didnt give me an actual error, I meant it as it was giving me the same problem. But I figured waiting 3 minutes is long enough for it to recompile all the song data.

I have about 1036 songs and it takes a good 4-5 minutes for blitz to respond after purchasing a song, try waiting a little longer and see if it finally backs out.I find the blitz store is stable but useless because you can't seem to be able to purchase multiple songs/packs without it reloading dlc constantly though i haven't tried using the facebook app to queue downloads.