Hoffner guitar PS3 button wont work. Please help !!!

GMANRULESGMANRULES Unsigned
edited December 2012 in The Beatles: Rock Band
The ps3 button on my hoffner base guitar is dead. Tried changing the batteries , Ive opened up the guitar but cant see anything obivious but too be honest not sure what Im looking for.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• edited November 2012
    If a wire has come loose you may be able to solder it back on. The connection may be bad but the wire not quite broken lose. Get yer wiggle on and see if it springs to life or comes off altogether.

That's where I would look first AFTER doing what you have already done. (batteries)
  • rmm886rmm886 Unsigned
    edited December 2012
    I don't know what I'll do if my hoffner dies, the only thing I wish it had the double finger strum bar like the regular rockband bass, but I like it enough to buy a real hoffner, I'm getting after Christmas. I think you can find some repair place online to fix rockband stuff. DO YOUR RESEARCH so you find a place that won't stick you for that bass.
  • AlternityAlternity Road Warrior
    edited December 2012
    Doc_SoCal;4935020 said:
    If a wire has come loose you may be able to solder it back on. The connection may be bad but the wire not quite broken lose. Get yer wiggle on and see if it springs to life or comes off altogether.

That's where I would look first AFTER doing what you have already done. (batteries)

Yep, one of the guitars I bought had non-functionning solo buttons when I opened the box, so I opened the guitar (Didn't really care about warranty, I can play around electronic), and well, the connector for the solo buttons was not connected. I lol'd, connected it, and everything worked fine. Always check the wires, always.