RB3 Pro Guitar has delay when playing

unlimitedfearunlimitedfear Unsigned
edited December 2012 in Peer To Peer Support Forum
Hi,
last night I wanted to play, but suddenly I recognized there is a huge delay of 1-3 sec when I'm playing.
for example when I press the 3rd fret on guitar, after a recognizable delay it shows in the game.
I cannot play at all.
the guitar has a terrible delay, i did the calibration again. also the batterys are good.
I tried it again today and still same problem. also changed the battery but no good :(

Comments

• raynebcraynebc Road Warrior
    edited November 2012
    When you press the string down on a fret, the guitar should immediately send MIDI data out to the MIDI pro adapter, which has a light flash every time a MIDI event is received. Do you see the light flash immediately when you fret the string, or is it seconds later as seen in the game? Do all frets of all strings have this delay?
  • ricecakericecake Road Warrior
    edited November 2012
    Also, are you using the Mustang or the Squier?
  • edited November 2012
    Batteries are "good" or "fresh"?

Low voltage is not a friend of the pro guitars. Its worth a shot if they are not fresh.
  • unlimitedfearunlimitedfear Unsigned
    edited November 2012
    I see the light flash immediately when I fret the string.
    I have delay on all strings all frets.
    Guitar is Fender
    Also this problem showed up 2 days ago. I've been playing for a long time.
    raynebc;4936560 said:
    When you press the string down on a fret, the guitar should immediately send MIDI data out to the MIDI pro adapter, which has a light flash every time a MIDI event is received. Do you see the light flash immediately when you fret the string, or is it seconds later as seen in the game? Do all frets of all strings have this delay?
    ricecake;4936709 said:
    Also, are you using the Mustang or the Squier?
  • raynebcraynebc Road Warrior
    edited December 2012
    Does it make any difference plugging the MPA into different USB ports on your console? If you happen to have another MPA (not everybody does, but then again, I have three of them), does it work without the lag issue?

If you don't have another MPA to try, you could try plugging it into your computer and seeing how quickly it registers axis movement/etc. in your OS (ie. in Windows, you can find a Game Controllers applet in the Control Panel).
  • unlimitedfearunlimitedfear Unsigned
    edited December 2012
    thanks for your replies
    I unplugged the MIDI adapter from console and plugged it in again.
    SOLVED :D