Warrant DLC

tati81tati81 Opening Act
edited December 2012 in Your Ultimate Setlist
Warrant is an American hard rock band from Hollywood, California, that experienced success from 1989–1996 with five albums reaching international sales of over 10 million. [WIKI]

I'd like to see "Cherry Pie" on RB, it's nice ;)

Comments

• Henry_SardonicusHenry_Sardonicus Rising Star
    edited December 2012
    I can see Cherry Pie releasing at some point, but it's definitely the only song they'd ever get on RB. And it was on GH2, which makes it even likelier, unless they lost the master.
  • GandWuserGandWuser Road Warrior
    edited December 2012
    Henry_Sardonicus;4937213 said:
    I can see Cherry Pie releasing at some point, but it's definitely the only song they'd ever get on RB. And it was on GH2, which makes it even likelier, unless they lost the master.
    The masters are in tact. the song was in Guitar Hero: Smash hits, and that only had master tracks.
  • OsagaRockHeroOsagaRockHero Still Disappointed
    edited December 2012
    Henry_Sardonicus;4937213 said:
    You're forgetting about this one.
  • ZoiloCruzZoiloCruz Rising Star
    edited December 2012
    Yeah I heard the singer died :/ And they play this song as tribute to him :( So yeah I wouldn't mind see some more Warrant (surprised there isn't a thread for this band :/) "I Saw Red" would be nice addition :D
    Seeing how the fed the singer fed up with Cherry Pie (because he's whole career is like based on that song) I'm feel we're gonna add Cherry Pie at least something else from them; so they way can't get pissed off at Harmonix of just adding that one song.
  • Tom ImpTom Imp Road Warrior
    edited December 2012
    A 3 pack of "Cherry Pie", "Heaven", and "Uncle Tom's Cabin" would make me very happy.
  • guitarjackedguitarjacked Road Warrior
    edited December 2012
    Tom Imp;4937496 said:
    A 3 pack of "Cherry Pie", "Heaven", and "Uncle Tom's Cabin" would make me very happy.

I concur with you Tom. I'd rather have the other two songs than Cherry Pie to be honest. Cherry Pie might be their most recognizable track but was by far not their best moment.