Some bands/Songs i personaly would love to see.

edited December 2012 in Your Ultimate Setlist
Okay so im a huge music lover and frankly there isnt much i wont listen to. But when going through the rockband store there are always a select few bands that are never able to be found. Wich can be extremely frustrating to me and my friends who come over almost every day just to play rockband and even go so far as to buy microsoft points just to get more songs for us all to play together. And i cant even begin to say how many times weve said "God they need to add _____ Soon" so heres to hoping that these bands and songs are taken into mind.

One band i would love to see brought into rockband is Hammerfall Purely because they are alot like dragonforce but not so heavily paced as to be offsetting to fans songs like natural high, blood bound, or even crimson thunder would fit in perfectly into rockband.

Also maybe some new nightwish like maybe some songs or even the whole album from Imaginaerum Especialy some of the instrumental versions they released with the album.

Also i noticed some bruno mars songs on there but felt like the ones that are truely enjoyable like the lazy song or talking to the moon would of been much better choices then the few they have currently.

And finaly adele rolling in the deep would be an amazing adition to rockband.

Comments

• MileycyrussouljaMileycyrussoulja Road Warrior
    edited December 2012
    I hate Bruno Mars, I hate Adele, I don't know who Hammerfall is, and I only know two Nightwish songs.
  • Edfan1337Edfan1337 Opening Act
    edited December 2012
    Hammerfall - Who? If they're not that well known, you could take that to a general song request over at the RBN section of the forums

Nightwish - Not a big fan, though they do fit Rock Band well.

Bruno Mars - No.

Adele - Personally, no. But eventually we'll probably end up getting this song because of a sheer amount of requests solely because it is a popular song, just like Call Me Maybe and Never Gonna Give You Up.
  • intropeeintropee Road Warrior
    edited December 2012
    Edfan1337;4937436 said:
    Hammerfall - Who? If they're not that well known, you could take that to a general song request over at the RBN section of the forums

Nightwish - Not a big fan, though they do fit Rock Band well.

Bruno Mars - No.

Adele - Personally, no. But eventually we'll probably end up getting this song because of a sheer amount of requests solely because it is a popular song, just like Call Me Maybe and Never Gonna Give You Up.

Quick question... shouldn't your signature say:
    I'd like the game to have ELO, Genesis
    instead of :
    I'd like the game to have more ELO, Genesis?

Because if these artists are available.. point me in that direction! :D
  • CosmicBushellCosmicBushell Opening Act
    edited December 2012
    Not really keen on Bruno Mars and know nothing about Hammerfall.

Adele is amazing, would love Set Fire to the Rain, Rolling in the Deep, Rumour Has It or even Skyfall.

Any Nightwish would be good, especially Tarja-era Nightwish. Either that or some of Tarja's solo work.
  • jibjqrkljibjqrkl Eventually Perceptive
    edited December 2012
    Edfan1337;4937436 said:
    they are big
  • GandWuserGandWuser Road Warrior
    edited December 2012
    Hammerfall - Sure, why not? At least I've heard of them (yay Pandora).

Nightwish - Yush please.

Bruno Mars - Probably wouldn't buy.

Adele - I like what I've heard of hers, so sure.
  • Mega-TallicaMega-Tallica Washed Up
    edited December 2012
    jibjqrkl;4937726 said:
    they are big
    In Europe, not so much in the US. They're much better suited for the RBN.

And speaking of power metal, still waiting for some Iced Earth...
  • darkwinterbeast8darkwinterbeast8 Headliner
    edited December 2012
    Yay to Hamerfall

Yay to more Nightwish (especially if they somehow get Tarja era Nightwish as Rock Band DLC)

Nay to Bruno Mars

Nay to Adele

Yay to ELO

Yay to Genesis

Yay to Iced Earth

I believe that sums up the bands mentioned in this thread.
  • ZoiloCruzZoiloCruz Rising Star
    edited December 2012
    Well the music store seems to be satisfying me :P But I do agree that it sure does need some great new additions :D Adele is pretty much an incredible artist even though my tastes seem to be more Rockish I feel like that Rock Band needs to include her in. Bruno Mars I kind of like, but in terms of getting more songs IDK I'm pretty fine with the 3-pack. More Nightwish is always welcomed in my book and don't who the is the first artist you've mentioned,but yeah it's gonna be like me asking a bunch of teens, "Have you heard of a band called Muse?" -_- which not a lot would know them (except if you're a twlight fan -_-) So RBN would probably work for them since it's seem to get the lesser know bands available for DLC.
  • Edfan1337Edfan1337 Opening Act
    edited December 2012
    intropee;4937709 said:
    Quick question... shouldn't your signature say:
    I'd like the game to have ELO, Genesis
    instead of :
    I'd like the game to have more ELO, Genesis?

Because if these artists are available.. point me in that direction! :D

Had the signature since I first started posting here.

Never noticed the error.

Someone else notices it months later.

I AM A HERP DERP.
  • LiveHomeVideoLiveHomeVideo Trying too hard
    edited December 2012
    Was going along until you said Bruno Mars. Then Adelle.

Sorry, I think Adelle is a bore to listen to and Bruno Mars barely works for the game, though I guess it'd be great for parties.
  • MunnchyMunnchy Road Warrior
    edited December 2012
    The only bruno mars song I'd want now is Runaway baby. Wouldn't be pleasant on guitar, but for bass, drums and box it would be awesome!

The others.. I wouldn't mind if they arrived in the store, but I wouldn't buy them. I'm not really a fan of adele (with the exception of chasing pavements) and I haven't heard of the other two.