When can we expect the rest of Blitz DlC for the Wii?

Pii ThreePii Three Unsigned
edited January 2013 in Rock Band Blitz
Just curious about the data. Did enough wii/rb3 owners download the 3 blitz dlc songs whether or not they like them to justify getting the rest of the songs? Im really interested in buying some of them! Thanks in advance.

Comments

• jibjqrkljibjqrkl Eventually Perceptive
    edited December 2012
    not just up to sales, there's also the chance some bands only want to be included in a title game as opposed to DLC
  • Pii ThreePii Three Unsigned
    edited December 2012
    jibjqrkl;4937724 said:
    not just up to sales, there's also the chance some bands only want to be included in a title game as opposed to DLC
    A HMXDEV said if enough Wii owners bought those 3 songs they would make the others available. Are they going to be available or not. And if your not associated to any of the bands DONT SPEAK FOR THEM! Thanks.
    edited December 2012
    Pii Three;4937727 said:
    A HMXDEV said if enough Wii owners bought those 3 songs they would make the others available. Are they going to be available or not. And if your not assoiciated to any of the bands DONT SPEAK FOR THEM! Thanks.

which part didnt you get about the "there's a chance" ?

also, please point me in the direction of where a HMXDEV said that? If you don't have proof than DON'T SAY RANDOM THINGS! Thanks.

(see how annoying that is?)
    edited December 2012
    jibjqrkl;4937729 said:
    which part didnt you get about the "there's a chance" ?

also, please point me in the direction of where a HMXDEV said that? If you don't have proof than DON'T SAY RANDOM THINGS! Thanks.

(see how annoying that is?)
    I dont want your chance of anything thanks. Sooo I wont be pointing you in any direction, go where you will. HMX knows what they said and so do I. I would like an official response please, not yours dtgddbfl. :)
  • Catch-22Catch-22 Road Warrior
    edited December 2012
    Pii Three;4937735 said:
    I dont want your chance of anything thanks. Sooo I wont be pointing you in any direction, go where you will. HMX knows what they said and so do I. I would like an official response please, not yours dtgddbfl. :)

Perhaps if you want an official response you should ask during business hours and not a Sunday night when no one's working.
    edited December 2012
    Catch-22;4937776 said:
    Perhaps if you want an official response you should ask during business hours and not a Sunday night when no one's working.
    OK thanks. If it falls to the second page by tomorrow i will shamelessly bump it.
    edited December 2012
    Pii Three;4937735 said:

for an official response, ask the developers directly through twitter, private message or support portals.

you dont see me hanging a random note in a house full of notes and then expecting an answer instantly from the 1 person i want it answered by?

and still waiting for that proof
    edited December 2012
    jibjqrkl;4937781 said:
    for an official response, ask the developers directly through twitter, private message or support portals.

you dont see me hanging a random note in a house full of notes and then expecting an answer instantly from the 1 person i want it answered by?

and still waiting for that proof
    I think i will stick to the VERY public forums. Im not the only one who is interested in the answer. Thanks. And I have never been to your house as far as i know you could have notes all over the place, but i guess i will take your word that you dont or that i just dont see them.
  • dabrry0523dabrry0523 Road Warrior
    edited December 2012
    For goodness sakes you 2 stop it!!

Keep on topic and hope you get an answer......

Though in all honest he is just trying to get you used to the common rules of thread posts in here, the same way we all got used to them when we joined the forums. We all got yelled for doing something wrong, and so then you never do it again.

So back on topic: I would like to see proof of your statement, because there might be more detail there if we knew where it came from.
  • Mr-TyKMr-TyK Opening Act
    edited December 2012
    If i might respectfully ask,
    What DLC for Blitz was made available for RB3?
  • BohemianMattBohemianMatt Headliner
    edited December 2012
    Wii didn't get Blitz at all, but they got three songs from the game. OP is wondering when the rest of the songs will be released as DLC for RB3 on the Wii.

Looking at precedent, all three consoles jut got the songs from Green Day:RB recently, and that took over two years. It may take a while, if ever, for the rest of the RB:Blitz songs to be put on Wii.

RBN sales were so low on Wii that they stopped porting them over, so I wouldn't be surprised if Wii gets the short end of the stick again here.
    edited December 2012
    dabrry0523;4937844 said:
    For goodness sakes you 2 stop it!!

Keep on topic and hope you get an answer......

Though in all honest he is just trying to get you used to the common rules of thread posts in here, the same way we all got used to them when we joined the forums. We all got yelled for doing something wrong, and so then you never do it again.

So back on topic: I would like to see proof of your statement, because there might be more detail there if we knew where it came from.
    lol I didnt think to copy the link to that thread back then, am i alone in reading that about RB Blitz DLC for the wii? Or did anyone else see that too? Really all I am looking for is an official yes or no to the rest of blitz dlc for the wii. I got an official response already for lego rb export for the wii and wiiU. I would like to move on. Thanks.
    edited December 2012
    BohemianMatt;4937850 said:
    Wii didn't get Blitz at all, but they got three songs from the game. OP is wondering when the rest of the songs will be released as DLC for RB3 on the Wii.

Looking at precedent, all three consoles jut got the songs from Green Day:RB recently, and that took over two years. It may take a while, if ever, for the rest of the RB:Blitz songs to be put on Wii.

RBN sales were so low on Wii that they stopped porting them over, so I wouldn't be surprised if Wii gets the short end of the stick again here.

Thank you.
    Would you happen to know which three songs from Blitz got released for the Wii as DLC.
    I've tried searching for the answer in the Blitz game description but can't seem to find out.
  • edited December 2012
    Mr-TyK;4937853 said:
    Thank you.
    Would you happen to know which three songs from Blitz got released for the Wii as DLC.
    I've tried searching for the answer in the Blitz game description but can't seem to find out.

One Week by Barenaked Ladies
    These Days by Foo Fighters
    Death on Two Legs by Queen
    edited December 2012
    Thank you.
    I will check those out.
    Thanks again.
    edited December 2012
    Pii Three;4937815 said:
    I think i will stick to the VERY public forums. Im not the only one who is interested in the answer. Thanks. And I have never been to your house as far as i know you could have notes all over the place, but i guess i will take your word that you dont or that i just dont see them.

thanks for almost reading my post instead of random words from it >_>
    and still dont see where you got the idea that someone said the other songs might be made available
  • edited December 2012
    We're still planning on releasing the Blitz tracks as DLC for Wii, Xbox 360 and PS3.

We haven't announced any specific dates or pricing, but keep posted for more info.

Please be nicer to each other.
    edited December 2012
    hmxhenry;4937943 said:
    We're still planning on releasing the Blitz tracks as DLC for Wii, Xbox 360 and PS3.

We haven't announced any specific dates or pricing, but keep posted for more info.

Please be nicer to each other.
    Thank you. I will try, kinda difficult when I have to defend every single post I make. I will make a better effort regardless.
  • SheSaidSheSaidSheSaidSheSaid Washed Up
    edited December 2012
    hmxhenry;4937943 said:

FOR ALL THREE?!? Intriguing! So it's sort of like the track pack discs, then? Exclusive for a hwhile, then not.
  • Bront20Bront20 The Writing's on the Wall
    edited December 2012
    hmxhenry;4937943 said:
    Um, isn't it already DLC for the PS3 and 360? (It's effectively a track pack)

Or is that how they can offer pro upgrades?
  • edited December 2012
    Pii Three;4937971 said:
    Thank you. I will try, kinda difficult when I have to defend every single post I make. I will make a better effort regardless.
    Don't feel like you have to defend any of your posts. If you feel that people replying to you are violating the terms of service for the forums you can report their posts or add them to your list of blocked users in your forum control panel.
    SheSaidSheSaid;4937992 said:
    FOR ALL THREE?!? Intriguing! So it's sort of like the track pack discs, then? Exclusive for a hwhile, then not.

That is currently the plan, yes. Similar to how track packs were handled, yes.
  • SheSaidSheSaidSheSaidSheSaid Washed Up
    edited December 2012
    Okay. Well, here's hoping it's handled like the second Green Day week -- one or two additional songs, and a pro upgrade or three. That would really be swell =)
    edited December 2012
    hmxhenry;4938020 said:
    Don't feel like you have to defend any of your posts. If you feel that people replying to you are violating the terms of service for the forums you can report their posts or add them to your list of blocked users in your forum control panel.
    I understand, but I would rather let the mods to their job, and I read everyones opinion even if its insulting, rude, and negative. I try to behave on the internet the way I do in real life.
    Also this is great news! I hope gets out there to RB3 customers so they can purchase these great songs. I will be definitly be buying!
  • www1221www1221 StackOverflowError
    edited December 2012
  • edited December 2012
    Pii Three;4938034 said:
    I understand, but I would rather let the mods to their job, and I read everyones opinion even if its insulting, rude, and negative. I try to behave on the internet the way I do in real life.

Aside from me and HMXlachesis in the RBN forums, there are only 5 volunteer mods. On the other hand, there are 600,000 registered users on these forums. We can't be everywhere at once, so one of the most effective ways for us to do our jobs is to have posters self police using the report function and the block tools. They are there for your your benefit as well as ours, so feel free to use them rather that wait in the hopes that a mod will stumble across it and take action!
    edited December 2012
    hmxhenry;4938038 said:
    Aside from me and HMXlachesis in the RBN forums, there are only 5 volunteer mods. On the other hand, there are 600,000 registered users on these forums. We can't be everywhere at once, so one of the most effective ways for us to do our jobs is to have posters self police using the report function and the block tools. They are there for your your benefit as well as ours, so feel free to use them rather that wait in the hopes that a mod will stumble across it and take action!
    I see. Will do and thanks again for Harmonix continued support for the Wii. My family loves this game and my profile pic is our Rockband pose after we just finished playing years ago. :) I have a one year old too now and my kids are much older too but I cant seem to change the pic. Great memories.
  • edited December 2012
    Pii Three;4938047 said:
    I see. Will do and thanks again for Harmonix continued support for the Wii. My family loves this game and my profile pic is our Rockband pose after we just finished playing years ago. :) I have a one year old too now and my kids are much older too but I cant seem to change the pic. Great memories.

We're very welcome. We'll continue to support RB on the Wii in whatever way we can for as long as we can. If we were able to do more (in terms of export or RBN tracks as you've mentions) we would, but with a smaller audience on a 2+ year old title it's difficult to make many big changes.

It's great to know your whole family is involved! Love the family bands.
  • Bront20Bront20 The Writing's on the Wall
    edited December 2012
    Pii Three;4938034 said:
    Also this is great news! I hope gets out there to RB3 customers so they can purchase these great songs. I will be definitly be buying!
    FYI, as a mod/admin on other sites, it's a lot easier to help folks who help out themselves (report things or complain about problems we may not see). Expecting the mods/admins to be all seeing/all knowing is asking a lot, they're still human.

At least, I think they're human...
    edited December 2012
    Bront20;4938166 said:
    FYI, as a mod/admin on other sites, it's a lot easier to help folks who help out themselves (report things or complain about problems we may not see). Expecting the mods/admins to be all seeing/all knowing is asking a lot, they're still human.

At least, I think they're human...
    Agreed but still its only 5 mods and two admins for 600,000 registered users. That's spreading themselves thin. I mod at a motor vehicle specific site with just a touch over 13,000 and we have six mods and one admin. Same seven member staff but with approx, a 1 to 1900 ratio while these poor souls have a 1 to 85,700 ratio.
    edited December 2012
    600,000 registered users doesnt mean anywhere close to that active users.