Pro guitar with no DLC..... yet. Play with me?

ZynigmaZynigma Unsigned
edited December 2012 in Playstation 3
My Xbox went to hell on me, so I had to buy this game for my PS3, thus loosing my 70+ DLC songs.

It seems that no body likes to play the original songs that came with the game, 'cause people always just quit when they see I have none of their songs. WTF?!?!?
Well, I guess I don't blame'em :p

But I do wanna rock with some peeps, so please leave your screen name if you wanna play with someone and don't care that they have to start from scratch with DLC. Truth be told, I probbably won't buy any for a while, I'm still getting over not being able to transfer DLC from 360.

I play half the songs on medium, half on hard. This is because I play RS, and the string colors are switched, so it throws me off.

PS ID: Zynigma

Comments

• AlternityAlternity Road Warrior
    edited December 2012
    I can play pro bass, I'm still learning the disc ;). I don't want to start pro guitar just yet, I rather learn how to move around the neck before learning chords.
  • Nightmare8Nightmare8 Unsigned
    edited December 2012
    ill play pro keys if were just playing for fun other wise ill probably play without the pro im not very good at pro keys yet anyways if you want to play add me nightmare8124
  • ZynigmaZynigma Unsigned
    edited December 2012
    Thanks for the replies, I'll add both of you
    edited December 2012
    I might be full right now, If it's the case, MSG me.
  • ZynigmaZynigma Unsigned
    edited December 2012
    Nightmare8;4941759 said:
    ill play pro keys if were just playing for fun other wise ill probably play without the pro im not very good at pro keys yet anyways if you want to play add me nightmare8124

You should play the keys with me then, Im still trying to get to expert on pro guitar/bass too. :p
    edited December 2012
    Zynigma;4949673 said:
    You should play the keys with me then, Im still trying to get to expert on pro guitar/bass too. :p

You want an advice? expert + no-fail, it was worked well for pro keys for me, and its currently working for bass, and I bet it will work when I'll tackle guitar. You should do this if getting less than 3 stars doesn't affect your ego.