List of songs that freeze Console when preview/download

ElementicianElementician Unsigned
edited December 2012 in Peer To Peer Support Forum
I noticed after being in the music store, I came across songs that would freeze during preview/download and i would have to turn off my console and turn it back on cause it wouldn't do anything:

Foo Fighters - Doll
The Grateful Dead - I Need A Miracle
The Grateful Dead - China Cat Sunflower
Jane's Addiction - Up The Beach
The Jimi Hendrix Experience - 3rd Stone From The Sun
Pearl Jam - Release
Pearl Jam - Master/Slave
Queen - I Want To Break Free (RB3 Version)
The Who - Eminence Front

Comments

• edited December 2012
    This is the first I've heard of anything like this.

I see from your sig that you're on the Wii, but can you confirm what region you're in? US, UK, EU, etc.

I would definitely recommend hitting up the support tab on the left and submitting a ticket via our portal to get the most help. Provide as much info as you can (console, region, do songs freeze when scrolling through the score or when you preview or when you try to download, do you always freeze on those songs or just sometimes) and we'll try to check with the DLC team to see how this could be happening.

This forum is intended to be peer to peer support, and it's unlikely that another user would be able to help resolve this issue, so the support portal is your best bet.
  • ElementicianElementician Unsigned
    edited December 2012
    i'm on a Wii, USA region, its everytime i try to preview the song, but yeah i will send out a ticket and let them know, thx
  • Dadasaurus RexDadasaurus Rex Rawwwwwwr!
    edited December 2012
    I have had the same exact issue, every song that OP listed. Can't think of any others off the top of my head as now I just go to youtube on my touchpad while I am shopping because when it happens I have to reboot completely.