The Forum Talk Show Hosted by Witticus

WitticusWitticus VERY DEEP
edited December 2012 in Less Rokk More Talk
Welcome all to the forum talk show hosted by me. In this section you are given a daily topic for the show. You all will converse about the topic and the next day or so I will organize the highlights of the show into an episode that will be posted in the OP. Your job is to help me with the main focuses of any good talk show.

Help me find...
Music
Recipes
Guest Stars
Romantic Advice
Jokes
Basically anything I can use to organize this into a coherent show.

Stay in character, if you choose a persona for the day, continue to be that character and interact with the other chosen characters. Choose a character by either titling your posts or simply (specify celebrity)

Note characters do not have to be real people. For instance you can be Griswald Von Vexxivious who specializes in hunting man, just explain your character like that before you finish posting.

You can interact with other characters, tell your own crazy stories, play games as that character, whatever.

Please stay on topic and have fun.

Comments

  • WitticusWitticus VERY DEEP
    edited December 2012
    Tonights Topic: Fears

    Special Guests:
    Griswald Von Vexxivious (Dadasaurus Rex)
    Griswald specializes in hunting human beings for trophies.

    Spector Cormis (Munnchy)
    Spector is a world renown psychologist who is here to help figure out why Griswald must hunt human beings.

    Archibald Vagrant (LiveHomeVideo)
    The last survivor of the brutal American Canadian War of 1937.

    Other characters made up by forum folk
    ....
    Dexter Goodwell present. And I have Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia.

    Music:
    of Montreal - Obviousatonicnuncio
    Pendulum - Propane Nightmares

    Recipes: (none has been chosen yet)
  • WitticusWitticus VERY DEEP
    edited December 2012
    Reserved, just in case you know
  • WitticusWitticus VERY DEEP
    edited December 2012
    Hello everybody and welcome to our very first show here on channel Rock. My name is Micagio Alejandre Witticus, but you can all call me sir... No exceptions...

    Hahaha got you, tonight's topic is fear! So is there any recent news about fear or music out there?
  • Dadasaurus RexDadasaurus Rex Rawwwwwwr!
    edited December 2012
    Griswald Von Vexxivious here. Saddled up, ammo'd up, and ready to add another prize to the wall. Or, the garage, or the freezer. I'd say fear is what is coursing through a few well selected targets right now.
  • MunnchyMunnchy Road Warrior
    edited December 2012
    So... Do we pick characters, then talk about the topic how we think they'd talk about it?
  • dragoninforcerdragoninforcer UnWashed
    edited December 2012
    Dexter Goodwell present. And I have Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia. AHHHHHHHHH!
  • WitticusWitticus VERY DEEP
    edited December 2012
    Munnchy;4940930 said:
    So... Do we pick characters, then talk about the topic how we think they'd talk about it?

    Yeah you can ask questions to the characters, be your own character, or pick one of the idea characters I had.
  • MunnchyMunnchy Road Warrior
    edited December 2012
    Dadasaurus Rex;4940927 said:
    Griswald Von Vexxivious here. Saddled up, ammo'd up, and ready to add another prize to the wall. Or, the garage, or the freezer. I'd say fear is what is coursing through a few well selected targets right now.

    Spector cormis, physiologist. Tell me. How do you feel. Did something happen in your life that forced you to start hunting your fellow man?

    Dig deep. Tell me how you feel. What's your biggest fear?
  • Dadasaurus RexDadasaurus Rex Rawwwwwwr!
    edited December 2012
    I'm thinking you have about 5 minutes Dexter Goodwell. That'd be a nice looking monochrome head on the wall.
  • WitticusWitticus VERY DEEP
    edited December 2012
    Dadasaurus Rex;4940940 said:
    I'm thinking you have about 5 minutes Dexter Goodwell. That'd be a nice looking monochrome head on the wall.

    On that note I have a letter here from Spector's lawyer that his contract states he be on the show for at least 6 more minutes. Please show reservation Mr. Vexxivious.
  • MunnchyMunnchy Road Warrior
    edited December 2012
    Dadasaurus Rex;4940940 said:
    I'm thinking you have about 5 minutes Dexter Goodwell. That'd be a nice looking monochrome head on the wall.

    Now now, I'm sure we can talk this out. Have a lie down the couch and talk to me.
  • dragoninforcerdragoninforcer UnWashed
    edited December 2012
    Dadasaurus Rex;4940940 said:
    I'm thinking you have about 5 minutes Dexter Goodwell. That'd be a nice looking monochrome head on the wall.

    *cringe* I don't mean to be a bother, but let's keep it to simple vocab---I mean, words, and less sylla--- uh..... yeah.
  • Dadasaurus RexDadasaurus Rex Rawwwwwwr!
    edited December 2012
    Munnchy;4940937 said:
    Spector cormis, physiologist. Tell me. How do you feel. Did something happen in your life that forced you to start hunting your fellow man?

    Dig deep. Tell me how you feel. What's your biggest fear?
    I feel ambivelent toward the wretched refuse that is human kind. Too much talking, too many words in my head, "No, I cannot go to the mall again this week."
    Yeah something happened. It's called being born.
  • dragoninforcerdragoninforcer UnWashed
    edited December 2012
    GAH! Can someone please get this man a thesau-- book of words with the same meanings?
  • MunnchyMunnchy Road Warrior
    edited December 2012
    Dadasaurus Rex;4940947 said:
    I feel ambivelent toward the wretched refuse that is human kind. Too much talking, too many words in my head, "No, I cannot go to the mall again this week."
    Yeah something happened. It's called being born.

    So it all started when you were born. Hmmm. Interesting.

    Go deeper. I want to get to know more about your upbringing. Your family.
  • Dadasaurus RexDadasaurus Rex Rawwwwwwr!
    edited December 2012
    dragoninforcer;4940945 said:
    *cringe* I don't mean to be a bother, but let's keep it to simple vocab---I mean, words, and less sylla--- uh..... yeah.

    Exactly what I thought. Timer just started.
    Munnchy;4940944 said:
    Now now, I'm sure we can talk this out. Have a lie down the couch and talk to me.
    I'll lie down on a couch when the authorities finally catch me and strap me down.
  • dragoninforcerdragoninforcer UnWashed
    edited December 2012
    Are you sure Griswald is safe to be around? Maybe you should beef up security....
  • MunnchyMunnchy Road Warrior
    edited December 2012
    Sir. Is there anything in my contract that states I can have griswold tied down to my couch?

    I'm safe, as all psychologists aren't human, but I fear for the safety of everyone else on the show today.
  • WitticusWitticus VERY DEEP
    edited December 2012
    dragoninforcer;4940956 said:
    Are you sure Griswald is safe to be around? Maybe you should beef up security....

    Security... Dammit I knew I forgot to hire someone important. I'm still so new at this you know.
  • Dadasaurus RexDadasaurus Rex Rawwwwwwr!
    edited December 2012
    Munnchy;4940951 said:
    So it all started when you were born. Hmmm. Interesting.

    Go deeper. I want to get to know more about your upbringing. Your family.

    Let's just say that the minute that lady (whom I suppose is my birth mother) wrapped my arms
    up against my body in that tiny little blanket and deposited me in the darkness of the child chamber I knew something was just not gonna be right.
  • horsepastriesahorsepastriesa Rising Star
    edited December 2012
  • dragoninforcerdragoninforcer UnWashed
    edited December 2012
    Munnchy;4940961 said:
    Sir. Is there anything in my contract that states I can have griswold tied down to my couch?

    I'm safe, as all psychologists aren't human, but I fear for the safety of everyone else on the show today.
    *starts shaking* Hey, crazy idea, how 'bout instead we refer to... that word as "brain doctor guy".
  • horsepastriesahorsepastriesa Rising Star
    edited December 2012
    *laughter, followed by applause*
  • MunnchyMunnchy Road Warrior
    edited December 2012
    Dadasaurus Rex;4940963 said:
    Let's just say that the minute that lady (whom I suppose is my birth mother) wrapped my arms
    up against my body in that tiny little blanket and deposited me in the darkness of the child chamber I knew something was just not gonna be right.
    Darkness? Hmmm, afraid of the dark perhaps? Do you only hunt in the day?
    dragoninforcer;4940965 said:
    *starts shaking* Hey, crazy idea, how 'bout instead we refer to... that word as "brain doctor guy".
    Sorry. Contractually binded to only care for griswolds lust for male wall hangings. No exceptions.
  • WitticusWitticus VERY DEEP
    edited December 2012
    dragoninforcer;4940965 said:
    *starts shaking* Hey, crazy idea, how 'bout instead we refer to... that word as "brain doctor guy".

    You seem nervous about this predicament, let my offer my humble apologies Mr. Goodwell, please please not on the carpet.

    Let me take the time to let you know that we are sponsored by Jussipussi. Mmmm.... Just like mama used to make.
  • Dadasaurus RexDadasaurus Rex Rawwwwwwr!
    edited December 2012
    Dadasaurus Rex;4940954 said:
    Exactly what I thought. Timer just started.
    That beeping, that infernal beeping. What the hell is that. *Fires shot at the clock*
    Oh yes, my watch, the timer. VALHALLA I am coming! *Aims at Goodwell*
  • horsepastriesahorsepastriesa Rising Star
    edited December 2012
    *Arsenio Hall Show hooting thing*
  • Dadasaurus RexDadasaurus Rex Rawwwwwwr!
    edited December 2012
    Munnchy;4940968 said:
    Darkness? Hmmm, afraid of the dark perhaps? Do you only hunt in the day?
    Fear is for the those that aren't ready to meet their maker. Darkness is my friend, I move freely in the dark without all the prying eyes.
  • WitticusWitticus VERY DEEP
    edited December 2012
    Dadasaurus Rex;4940974 said:
    That beeping, that infernal beeping. What the hell is that. *Fires shot at the clock*
    Oh yes, my watch, the timer. VALHALLA I am coming! *Aims at Goodwell*

    On that note, its time to bring out our first music guest for the night.

    This is of Montreal - Obviousatonicnuncio...
  • horsepastriesahorsepastriesa Rising Star
    edited December 2012
Sign In or Register to comment.