New goals 12/11/12

Skynyrd45Skynyrd45 Opening Act
edited December 2012 in Rock Band Blitz
- Easy Indie Rock (1,000)
If you like to rock in an independent way, this easy goal is for you. Get 12 Stars on any Indie Rock songs to complete this goal.

- Medium Judas Priest (2,500)
One of the most popular bands in the Rock Band Library is here with their own goal! Get 30 Stars on any Judas Priest songs to complete this goal!

- Medium Ozzy Osbourne (2,500)
Rock's original Prince of Darkness, Ozzy Osbourne can now cross off "Have a goal in Rock Band World named after me." from his bucket list.

- The Dookie Album Challenge (Expert, 5,000)
Green Day's "Dookie" gave the band their first real taste of international fame and success. You'll understand how that feels when you get 5 Stars on every song from this album and complete this goal.

- The London Calling Album Challenge (Expert, 10,000)
London Calling is one of the most popular and important albums of all time. This goal is also important, and hopefully popular. Get 5 Stars on every song on The Clash's incredible album, London Calling, to complete this goal!

- Let's All Play Classic Rock Songs! (Community Goal, 4,000)
As a Community, y'all have been destroying these goals lately. Let's see if we can keep it going by getting a challenging 400,000 Stars!

- Rock Band Petting Zoo Part 2 (Scavenger Hunt, 15,000)
People seemed to enjoy the previous Rock Band Petting Zoo Scavenger Hunt, so here's a successor to that one! This time it's all based on Band Name, not Song Name. This goal contains 17 songs, which is a lot, so think of this as the main event to Part 1's opening ceremony.

*******Spoilers********

Lamd of God - Laid to Rest
Wolfmother - Woman
Ghost Hounds - Ashes to Fire
Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc
The Bangals - Walk Like an Egyptian
Them Crooked Vultures - New Fang
The Black Crowes - She Talks to Angels
Whitesnake - Still of the Night
Cobra Starship - You Make Me Feel...
Flock of Seagulls - I Ran (So Far Away)
Hawkwind - Master of the Universe