New goals 12/11/12

Skynyrd45Skynyrd45 Opening Act
edited December 2012 in Rock Band Blitz
- Easy Indie Rock (1,000)
If you like to rock in an independent way, this easy goal is for you. Get 12 Stars on any Indie Rock songs to complete this goal.

- Medium Judas Priest (2,500)
One of the most popular bands in the Rock Band Library is here with their own goal! Get 30 Stars on any Judas Priest songs to complete this goal!

- Medium Ozzy Osbourne (2,500)
Rock's original Prince of Darkness, Ozzy Osbourne can now cross off "Have a goal in Rock Band World named after me." from his bucket list.

- The Dookie Album Challenge (Expert, 5,000)
Green Day's "Dookie" gave the band their first real taste of international fame and success. You'll understand how that feels when you get 5 Stars on every song from this album and complete this goal.

- The London Calling Album Challenge (Expert, 10,000)
London Calling is one of the most popular and important albums of all time. This goal is also important, and hopefully popular. Get 5 Stars on every song on The Clash's incredible album, London Calling, to complete this goal!

- Let's All Play Classic Rock Songs! (Community Goal, 4,000)
As a Community, y'all have been destroying these goals lately. Let's see if we can keep it going by getting a challenging 400,000 Stars!

- Rock Band Petting Zoo Part 2 (Scavenger Hunt, 15,000)
People seemed to enjoy the previous Rock Band Petting Zoo Scavenger Hunt, so here's a successor to that one! This time it's all based on Band Name, not Song Name. This goal contains 17 songs, which is a lot, so think of this as the main event to Part 1's opening ceremony.

*******Spoilers********

Lamd of God - Laid to Rest
Wolfmother - Woman
Ghost Hounds - Ashes to Fire
Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc
The Bangals - Walk Like an Egyptian
Them Crooked Vultures - New Fang
The Black Crowes - She Talks to Angels
Whitesnake - Still of the Night
Cobra Starship - You Make Me Feel...
Flock of Seagulls - I Ran (So Far Away)
Hawkwind - Master of the Universe
Dinosaur Jr - Feel the Pain
Little Fish - Am I Crazy
T. Rex - Children of the Revolution
Eagles of Death Metal - I Only Want You
Eels - Saturday Morning
Owl City - Fireflies

Comments

  • SheSaidSheSaidSheSaidSheSaid Washed Up
    edited December 2012
    Surprised the Monkees would be a no, but I guess it's because it's a cover.

    By the way, thanks again for continuing the weekly threads =)
  • Skynyrd45Skynyrd45 Opening Act
    edited December 2012
    SheSaidSheSaid said:
    By the way, thanks again for continuing the weekly threads =)

    No problem! Oddly, I look forward to doing this every Monday after I get off work. lol

    Confirmed:
    Wolfmother - Woman

    Did Not Work:
    Whitesnake - Here I go Again

    But it gave me the hint of right band wrong song, so that confirms Still of the Night. I figured it would be all the songs from the band, but I guess its just one song per band (or just no RB3 songs).
  • SheSaidSheSaidSheSaidSheSaid Washed Up
    edited December 2012
    Yeah that's how I used to feel too, when I was doing 'em every week =P Still would if I was regularly up and awake when the goals post anymore (I work mornings, so I'm usually asleep right now).
  • crash13crash13 Jiminy jillickers!
    edited December 2012
    Is it any song by the artist or a specific song?
  • SheSaidSheSaidSheSaidSheSaid Washed Up
    edited December 2012
    It's always specific songs. Lamb of God have only one song on the platform, and Skynyrd specified the Wolfmother and Whitesnake songs.
  • crash13crash13 Jiminy jillickers!
    edited December 2012
  • Skynyrd45Skynyrd45 Opening Act
    edited December 2012
    Confirmed:
    Ghost Hounds - Ashes to Fire
    Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc
    The Bangals - Walk Like an Egyptian
    Them Crooked Vultures - New Fang
    The Black Crowes - She Talks to Angels
    Whitesnake - Still of the Night

    Did Not Work:
    Counting Crows
    Def Leppard
    Ratt
    Papa Roach
  • crash13crash13 Jiminy jillickers!
    edited December 2012
    Of course they had to use the dlc songs instead of on-disc songs -_-
  • edited December 2012
    Ashes to Fire is one of the 20 free, right?

    I wonder why those were never made into DLC. I hope it doesn't confuse any casual players too much. Then again, casual players aren't really the type to go out of their way to solve a scavenger hunt.
  • NekketsuNekketsu Opening Act
    edited December 2012
    Anybody have the Indie Rock goal actually work correctly? I did about 5 or so songs before doing the Judas Priest one, and while the latter finished with no problem it's still listing me as 0 songs played for Indie Rock, and the area where it usually suggests songs to play is blank.
  • rsm790rsm790 Rising Star
    edited December 2012
    Cobra Starship works
  • LameKlausLameKlaus Unsigned
    edited December 2012
    I have just activated the Medium Goals for Judas Pries and Ozzy Osbourne, and the remaining time displayed is 00:00:00 and the progressbar is completey filled. Anybody else have that problem?

    The Easy Indy Rock works in that way, but also displays no suggested songs - haven't tried it yet, because I am not at home.
  • rsm790rsm790 Rising Star
    edited December 2012
    Flock of Seagulls,Hawkwind, and Dinosaur Jr - Feel the Pain all work
  • NumskullNumskull Road Warrior
    edited December 2012
    MagicMurderBag7;4942588 said:
    Ashes to Fire is one of the 20 free, right?

    Yes.
  • rsm790rsm790 Rising Star
    edited December 2012
    Little Fish Am I Crazy works and so does T. Rex - Children of the Revolution
  • metalkornmetalkorn Rising Star
    edited December 2012
    is rockband world unavailable to anyone else right now?
    EDIT: Seems to be up again now.
  • rsm790rsm790 Rising Star
    edited December 2012
    The last 3 are Eagles of Death Metal, The Eels, and Owl City
  • dudemann14dudemann14 Rising Star
    edited December 2012
    Missing She Talks to Angels, Children of the Revolution, I Only Want You and the Eels song (Saturday Morning, I believe it's called?) for the scavenger hunt. If anyone has those, would you like to team up for it with me?

    Only have 4 songs I can remember from London Calling, just couldn't get myself to buy the whole album. Got Dookie and lots of Judas Priest though so I'll be busy for this week's goals. ;)
  • SheSaidSheSaidSheSaidSheSaid Washed Up
    edited December 2012
    I have the London Calling full album. I could leave you the title track or "Spanish Bombs" if you like (you're not getting "Death or Glory" though, if that's one of the ones you also have :p )
  • bigmfbigmf Tiny Hulk Smash!
    edited December 2012
    How the crap do The Bangles fit in to the petting zoo goal?
  • FairwoodStudiosFairwoodStudios Road Warrior
    edited December 2012
    bigmf;4942694 said:
    How the crap do The Bangles fit in to the petting zoo goal?

    Easy! Pope can't spell.
  • SheSaidSheSaidSheSaidSheSaid Washed Up
    edited December 2012
    Oh, and about London Calling, can anyone confirm whether "Train in Vain (Stand By Me)" is or is not required to complete it? It was released long before the big pack (it's actually legacy DLC) but it is from the album. Same album art and sorting and everything. I have it too, so no problems either way, but I just remember that "Master/Slave" didn't count towards the Ten goal. So it's worth checking.
  • dudemann14dudemann14 Rising Star
    edited December 2012
    SheSaidSheSaid;4942692 said:
    I have the London Calling full album. I could leave you the title track or "Spanish Bombs" if you like (you're not getting "Death or Glory" though, if that's one of the ones you also have :p )

    Thanks, I can do London Calling then. Death or Glory is probably my favorite song from the album actually, you can totally take it though if you want. :p

    For the record, I have London Calling, Train in Vain (don't know if it counts though), Death or Glory and The Card Cheat.

    Edit: Refreshed the goal a couple times in RBW, it lists Train in Vain as a suggested song so yes, it counts.
  • SheSaidSheSaidSheSaidSheSaid Washed Up
    edited December 2012
    It's my fav too :p I mean go ahead and play it if you want. I won't be on to complete any of these until later tonight.
  • Drokthir1Drokthir1 Unsigned
    edited December 2012
    Nekketsu;4942602 said:
    Anybody have the Indie Rock goal actually work correctly? I did about 5 or so songs before doing the Judas Priest one, and while the latter finished with no problem it's still listing me as 0 songs played for Indie Rock, and the area where it usually suggests songs to play is blank.

    also having this problem with the Indie Rock goal.
  • Bront20Bront20 The Writing's on the Wall
    edited December 2012
    I want more power up challenges!
  • SheSaidSheSaidSheSaidSheSaid Washed Up
    edited December 2012
    Um, the app lists "Complete Control" as a song for the London Calling goal. That song is from The Clash's self-titled album. Preeeeeetty sure it even says that in the game.

    And there are "only" 19 songs on London Calling anyway, while the app says 21 for goal completion. Did "I Fought the Law" (off The Clash as well) "Should I Stay or Should I Go" or "Rock the Casbah" (both off Combat Rock) find their way in there, too?

    Refreshed the goal a few times and "I Fought the Law" also appeared as a suggested song. This needs to be fixed. This is a pretty silly mistake (it'd be like including "Oh Love" or "Minority" in the Dookie goal). London Calling has 19 songs:

    1. London Calling
    2. Brand New Cadillac
    3. Jimmy Jazz
    4. Hateful
    5. Rudie Can't Fail
    6. Spanish Bombs
    7. The Right Profile
    8. Lost in the Supermarket
    9. Clampdown
    10. The Guns of Brixton
    11. Wrong 'Em Boyo
    12. Death or Glory
    13. Koka Kola
    14. The Card Cheat
    15. Lover's Rock
    16. Four Horsemen
    17. I'm Not Down
    18. Revolution Rock
    19. (unlisted on original album sleeves) Train in Vain (Stand By Me)
  • fcmleftyfcmlefty Road Warrior
    edited December 2012
    Indie goal also not working for me - other songs I'm playing for other goals are working, but not the indie goal.
  • dudemann14dudemann14 Rising Star
    edited December 2012
    SheSaidSheSaid;4942949 said:
    Um, the app lists "Complete Control" as a song for the London Calling goal. That song is from The Clash's self-titled album. Preeeeeetty sure it even says that in the game.

    And there are "only" 19 songs on London Calling anyway, while the app says 21 for goal completion. Did "I Fought the Law" (off The Clash as well) "Should I Stay or Should I Go" or "Rock the Casbah" (both off Combat Rock) find their way in there, too?

    Refreshed the goal a few times and "I Fought the Law" also appeared as a suggested song. This needs to be fixed. This is a pretty silly mistake (it'd be like including "Oh Love" or "Minority" in the Dookie goal). London Calling has 19 songs:

    1. London Calling
    2. Brand New Cadillac
    3. Jimmy Jazz
    4. Hateful
    5. Rudie Can't Fail
    6. Spanish Bombs
    7. The Right Profile
    8. Lost in the Supermarket
    9. Clampdown
    10. The Guns of Brixton
    11. Wrong 'Em Boyo
    12. Death or Glory
    13. Koka Kola
    14. The Card Cheat
    15. Lover's Rock
    16. Four Horsemen
    17. I'm Not Down
    18. Revolution Rock
    19. (unlisted on original album sleeves) Train in Vain (Stand By Me)

    Yeah I was gonna mention that, surprised that slipped through HMX and everybody for this long lol...

    (By the way, I did "The Card Cheat" for the album goal (as well as Complete Control and I Fought the Law), you can do the rest if you want otherwise I may have to do a couple more to finish the Medium Clash goal when I play tomorrow)
  • Epsilon82Epsilon82 Opening Act
    edited December 2012
    fcmlefty;4942969 said:
    Indie goal also not working for me - other songs I'm playing for other goals are working, but not the indie goal.

    I had the same problem last night. Do you remember what exact songs you tried to play? Because after I stopped, I realized that I had tried to play two songs from the RB2 import and one from the Lego import. I thought that maybe for some reason setlist import songs may not count, but I haven't had a chance to try playing any regular DLC Indie Rock songs to test it yet.
Sign In or Register to comment.