DLC Discussion Thread Week of 12/25 - My Chemical Romance 3 Pack!

MagnetMagnet Moderator
edited January 2013 in Rock Band
hmxhenry;4946980 said:

Available on Xbox 360, Wii and PlayStation®3 system (December 25th, 2012):

* “Helena” – My Chemical Romance O

* “Teenagers” – My Chemical Romance O X

* “Sing” – My Chemical Romance O

Price:

$5.49, £3.19 UK, €3.99 EU (440 Microsoft Points, 550 Wii Points™) for the “My Chemical Romance Pack 01”

$1.99 USD, £.99 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points ™, 200 Wii Points™) per song

Tracks marked with “O” feature support for keyboards; tracks marked with “X” will offer Pro Guitar and Pro Bass expansions for $0.99 per song.

** Dates and pricing for Rock Band game tracks are tentative and subject to change. **
hmxhenry;4948381 said:
During 2012, the Rock Band Network released over 450 songs on Xbox 360. If the average RBN song is 4 minutes long*, that’s 30 hours of Rock Band with no repeats! (This doesn’t even count the amount of time your fans spend cheering for you.)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

*No math was actually done to produce this number. But if we did math, we estimate that it would’ve taken us time to do the math. We preferred to spend that time rocking, or eating cupcakes, or rocking out with cupcakes. Or something like that.

Here are the Rock Band Network songs that hit Xbox 360 on Thursday, 12/20/2012:

Indie Rock

The Michael J. Epstein Memorial Library – “Amylee” (80 MSP)

Metal

Dir En Grey – “Hageshisa To, Kono Mune No Naka De Karamitsuita Shakunetsu No Yami” (160 MSP)
Winter Crescent – “Battle of Egos Part II (2x Bass Pedal)” (80 MSP)

Prog

Children of Nova – “Impossible Landscape” (160 MSP)
Freen in Green – “The Final Battle” (80 MSP)
Freen in Green – “The Final Battle (2x Bass Pedal)” (80 MSP)

Rock

Memory of a Melody – “Break Away” (80 MSP)
Mob Machine – “Silence of a Gun” (160 MSP)

Due to the holiday season, there will be no PS3 RBN release next week. PS3 RBN releases will resume on 1/8/13 and 1/9/13 (Europe). Happy holidays!
hmxhenry;4948435 said:
Here's some additional clarification on the expected holiday DLC schedule, provided with the usual caveat that dates are subject to change and depend on the publishing schedule that 1st parties maintain during holiday.

The above MCR DLC is scheduled to hit on the following platforms on the following dates:

Xbox 360: 12/25/12
Wii: 1/2/13
PS3 (SCEA): 1/8/13
PS3 (SCEE): 1/23/13

That means the longer term holiday schedule looks a bit like this:

Tuesday December 25th, 2012: Xbox 360 should update with DLC as usual.

Sunday December 30th, 2012: Xbox 360 should get new DLC, early on account of the Tuesday holiday.

Tuesday January 1st, 2013: No DLC updates today, on account of the early Sunday release.

Wednesday January 2nd, 2013: Wii should get the two previous DLC releases.

Tuesday January 8th, 2013: PS3 (SCEA) should get the two previous DLC releases.

Wednesday January 23rd: PS3 (SCEE) should get the MCR DLC.

Wednesday January 30th: PS3 (SCEE) should get the 12/30/12 DLC.

We'll track any schedule changes as we're aware of them. Thanks for your continued patience while we navigate the tricky content release schedules on all the different platforms in all the different regions during the holiday season.
Just look at all the dates some romance will get you!

Comments