problem find export license ps3

rottgrimrottgrim Unsigned
so i cant find the export license in the psn store can any body help?

Comments

• AlternityAlternity Road Warrior
    edited December 2012
    There is a couple of threads about it in the Rock Band section of the forums. I have yet to see someone saying that they found it since Sony made the ugly new store. Try and call Sony, but I can't garantee that they will be able to do something at the moment. It appears that it has simply disapeared from the store. Hopefully there will be a fix soon.
  • SheSaidSheSaidSheSaidSheSaid Washed Up
    edited December 2012
    HMXLachesis said they were "working with first party" (whatever that exactly means). But I wouldn't expect any update until after New Year's.

You could submit a support ticket about it (start by clicking SUPPORT on the left side of this screen).
  • ricecakericecake Road Warrior
    edited December 2012
    SheSaidSheSaid;4949020 said:
    HMXLachesis said they were "working with first party" (whatever that exactly means).
    As I understand it, "first party" means Microsoft, Sony, or Nintendo (in this case, it would be Sony).
  • JPZS14JPZS14 Unsigned
    edited December 2012
    I successfully exported the RB1 songs today. The export key showed up while I was entering in 'Rock Band' when searching in the PSN store. It also pops up when entering 'Export Key', but I'm sure you tried that as well. I'm on the Dutch PSN store however, so it may be a local issue or I just happened to look on the day they fixed the problem.

I certainly hope for everyone it's the latter.
  • AlternityAlternity Road Warrior
    edited December 2012
    I think most people that complained about it uses the US store. Not sure if that problem affected the other stores.
  • NukMastaNukMasta Unsigned
    edited March 2013
    Welcome to the club. Still Can't find it