Drums for Rock Band 3 won't connect to the Wii?

edited December 2012 in Rock Band
Sorry if this doesn't belong here, but I'm getting really frustrated. We've been trying for about an hour to get the drums working, but nothing has happened. Everything is new, even the batteries, so I don't know what the problem could be. The wireless receiver and the drums won't connect. The receiver just doesn't seem to work at all, and the red link button on the drums with flash for about 10 seconds and then shut off. The batteries are new, so I don't know what else to do.

Comments

• WIIBARONWIIBARON Opening Act
    edited December 2012
    Unless the design has changed, the Wiis' does not have red lights or buttons. Always blue for every dongle or instrument. Maybe you got another consoles drumkit?
  • DentataDentata Opening Act
    edited December 2012
    My drums on the Wii were very demanding battery-wise. Rechargeables work for everything else for RB, but I had to use Lithium I think for the drums to work. Maybe that was my medication though, I don't remember.

If you haven't gotten too far in the purchase department and think you might buy DLC in the future, I would strongly urge you to consider switching to XBox if you can for RB. The Wii version is an extremely buggy, unpatchable mess that gets second class treatment from Nintendo and Harmonix.