didn't either amberian dawn or rock gamer studios confirm we would be getting ALL...

Svarta VargSvarta Varg Unsigned
edited December 2012 in The Rock Band Network
of their songs? we are of course missing 7 songs from circus black, 2 from end of eden (understand why 1 of them is taking forever), and 2 from the clouds of northland thunder, i would love to get the rest of those on rock band sometime.

Comments

• LiveHomeVideoLiveHomeVideo Trying too hard
    edited December 2012
    They're working on Circus Black.

As for the ones from Northland Thunder, they're in Swedish (or some other Scandinavian language), which isn't a supported language on the RBN platform. Last we heard (READ: years ago) about those, RockGamer were trying to convince Harmonix to let them author the songs anyway.

And don't they have all the songs from End of Eden in Rock Band (save the Japan-only bonus track)?
  • Svarta VargSvarta Varg Unsigned
    edited December 2012
    you're thinking of Virvatulen Laulu which the language is suomi (finnish) and is on end of eden, the other songs are in english. thanks anyways for replying
    edited December 2012
    Virvatulen Laulu (the one in suomi) is on end of eden and is not a bonus track, the bonus track is called "the clouds of northland thunder" we don't have either of those songs, for the album the clouds of northland thunder we are missing birth of the harp and the omen (which is the japan bonus track). we do have all of river of tuoni though including its japan bonus track (dreamchaser)
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited December 2012
    Virvatulen Laulu and Birth of the Harp are both still listed on Rock Gamer's site. But I have no clue if they're still coming.
    edited December 2012
    DragoonXD;4952364 said:
    Virvatulen Laulu and Birth of the Harp are both still listed on Rock Gamer's site. But I have no clue if they're still coming.

yes but the site hasn't been updated in awhile from the looks
  • DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
    edited December 2012
    Letters from Circus Black is in playtesting, i bet you they will focus on the new album till that's done.