im new...

team_blackoutj5team_blackoutj5 Unsigned
edited December 2012 in Rock Band
to the forums (not the game) im a huge RB supporter and just wondering if there has been any rumblings about a new game (RB4?). i hope so i would love to have a new game to look forward too, and get people back playing the game!

Comments

• LiveHomeVideoLiveHomeVideo Trying too hard
    edited December 2012
    No news on any new Rock Band game yet, though Harmonix is apparently working on a combat-oriented game.

Also, welcome to the wonderful, wacky and sometimes messed-up world of the Rock Band forums. After a few visits you may never see the world the same way again.

That is, if you're like me and lived under a rock before joining.
  • team_blackoutj5team_blackoutj5 Unsigned
    edited December 2012
    haha yeah ive played all the titles (besides the Beatles one) and love playing them... i just joined because i was thinking how my probably well over $500 dollars worth of RB stuff is collecting dust lol... and just thinking its gotta be time for a new title... or the trilogy of green day albums to be released!!!
  • LiveHomeVideoLiveHomeVideo Trying too hard
    edited December 2012
    team_blackoutj5;4952901 said:
    haha yeah ive played all the titles (besides the Beatles one) and love playing them... i just joined because i was thinking how my probably well over $500 dollars worth of RB stuff is collecting dust lol... and just thinking its gotta be time for a new title... or the trilogy of green day albums to be released!!!

We just got the entirety of the Green Day: Rock Band game released as DLC. I think it's a bit soon to be releasing another three entire albums.

If you have expendable funds, I suggest getting some DLC if you already haven't. It really livens up the game a lot, and there's a ton of excellent content on there. Out of over 4,000 to choose from (if you're on Xbox) it shouldn't be hard to find songs you like.
  • dragoninforcerdragoninforcer UnWashed
    edited December 2012
    team_blackoutj5;4952901 said:
    or the trilogy of green day albums to be released!!!

I like you.
    edited December 2012
    oh ive got plenty of dlc haha i have i think (not 100% exact on the #) like almost around 500 song in my library including exports of RB,RB2,RB lego and RB GD... plus rockband blitz so i have like say 150 dlc song lol... i cant get enough of this series! me and my friend actually did the 83 song set list in rb2 (6-1/2hours haha) i own all those games plus the pro drums/guitar, the keys, two regular guitars and two mic stands (a flexible one for when playing drums/ and a upright one) i know it wont be anytime soon (for more green day dlc) but its something to look forward to owning
    edited December 2012
    lol.. im so mad they postponed their shows i would be seeing them in less than a month but, gotta wait even longer now
  • nascargo19nascargo19 Road Warrior
    edited December 2012
    team_blackoutj5;4952910 said:
    oh ive got plenty of dlc haha i have i think (not 100% exact on the #) like almost around 500 song in my library including exports of RB,RB2,RB lego and RB GD... plus rockband blitz so i have like say 150 dlc song lol... i cant get enough of this series! me and my friend actually did the 83 song set list in rb2 (6-1/2hours haha) i own all those games plus the pro drums/guitar, the keys, two regular guitars and two mic stands (a flexible one for when playing drums/ and a upright one) i know it wont be anytime soon (for more green day dlc) but its something to look forward to owning

To many of us. You are just a casual player. Only two things I don't have that you said you have are Lego RB export (wanted to but I don't have a code anymore, tried calling for a replacement and they said no) and the Pro guitar which I have been looking for. But I do have just over two times as many songs as you do :D

Regardless of all of that, Welcome to the forums!
  • XzalorXzalor Rising Star
    edited December 2012
    They did release "Oh Love" as DLC about a month ago. Yous should check it out! :D
  • Hogan2000Hogan2000 Banned
    edited December 2012
    If Harmonix comes out with a Rock Band 4 bruther, I Will switch my idenity to Ric Flair dude
  • DrRock69DrRock69 Road Warrior
    edited December 2012
    Hogan2000;4953146 said:
    If Harmonix comes out with a Rock Band 4 bruther, I Will switch my idenity to Ric Flair dude

lol
  • DiabolicMoss21DiabolicMoss21 Unsigned
    edited December 2012
    Now that a good song