Been out of the game for a long time

chris.cyrechris.cyre Unsigned
edited December 2012 in Rock Band
Just got a Wii - U and was able to xfer songs thus not having to fix the old wii cd reading issue. We just bought RB3 then soon after the system died, so not having really got in to RB3 I put in RB2 since I have to redownload all purchased songs. I looked at this weeks challenges and noticed not 1 band had posted a score. Does nobody play this anymore? I used to love battle of the bands.

What should I do just convert to rb3? Is the code to xfer RB2 and 1 songs on the Wii to RB3 avail still? Played the game till 3am last night missed it a lot.

Comments

• AlternityAlternity Road Warrior
    edited December 2012
    If you bought the game new you should have no problems exporting RB2 to RB3, however, there's known issues about it on the Wii U, since the game wasn't designed for that console. I suggest looking through the forums here, there is threads about it.
  • DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
    edited December 2012
    chris.cyre;4953405 said:
    Just got a Wii - U and was able to xfer songs thus not having to fix the old wii cd reading issue. We just bought RB3 then soon after the system died, so not having really got in to RB3 I put in RB2 since I have to redownload all purchased songs. I looked at this weeks challenges and noticed not 1 band had posted a score. Does nobody play this anymore? I used to love battle of the bands.

What should I do just convert to rb3? Is the code to xfer RB2 and 1 songs on the Wii to RB3 avail still? Played the game till 3am last night missed it a lot.

I recommend switching to RB3, that is what the majority of people will be on.
  • chris.cyrechris.cyre Unsigned
    edited December 2012
    yeah i see all of 7 participants there too. Still trying to find the way to export rb2 and 1 stuff to rb3.
  • baumpaulbaumpaul Unsigned
    edited December 2012
    Unfortunately, there is no way you can export the rb1 stuff on Wii or Wii U. Sorry....