New goals 1/1/13

SheSaidSheSaidSheSaidSheSaid Washed Up
edited January 2013 in Rock Band Blitz
Happy New Year!

* Easy New Wave - Earn 12 stars on any New Wave songs. (1,000 coins)

* Blink-182 Super Goal - Play through all blink-182 songs in the catalog (and both Angels & Airwaves songs). (10,000 coins, max group size 5 players)

* Medium R.E.M. - Earn 30 stars on any R.E.M. songs (2,500 coins, max group size 5 players)

* Medium Stone Temple Pilots - Earn 30 stars on any STP songs (2,500 coins, max group size 5 players)

* Scavenger Hunt - The Freqplitude Hunt:
This one's for the Harmonix superfans out there. Find the six songs that have appeared in the Rock Band Library which have also appeared in previous Harmonix-developed rhythm action titles to complete this hunt!
5,000 coins, max group size 3 players.

* Community Goal - Let's All Play Red Hot Chili Peppers songs! - 75,000 stars is the target, for 5,000 coins.

Comments

• grumblevolcanogrumblevolcano Headliner
    edited January 2013
    I've found 5 out of 6 songs for the scavenger hunt:
    No Doubt - "Ex-Girlfriend"
    Freezepop - "Sprode"
    Freezepop - "Science Genius Girl"
    Run DMC - "King of Rock"
    blink-182 - "The Rock Show"

I would like if possible for someone to check whether Symbion Project's "Synthesized" works as the final song. I was hoping that the final song was P.O.D.'s "Boom" but it doesn't work.

EDIT: Got a hint saying the song was released in 2003 which further suggests the song I would like tested.
  • SheSaidSheSaidSheSaidSheSaid Washed Up
    edited January 2013
    Any generous soul want to let me play "Plush" and "Vasoline" for the STP goal?

For the blink/AvA goal, I have the first two blink packs, "All the Small Things," and "It Hurts" by AvA (and, obviously, "Always" and "Aliens Exist") I would need to find someone with the third pack, "Dammit," "What's My Age Again?" and "The Adventure."
  • Bront20Bront20 The Writing's on the Wall
    edited January 2013
    grumblevolcano;4955077 said:
    I've found 5 out of 6 songs for the scavenger hunt:
    No Doubt - "Ex-Girlfriend"
    Freezepop - "Sprode"
    Freezepop - "Science Genius Girl"
    Run DMC - "King of Rock"
    blink-182 - "The Rock Show"

I would like if possible for someone to check whether Symbion Project's "Synthesized" works as the final song. I was hoping that the final song was P.O.D.'s "Boom" but it doesn't work.

Did you try Jessica?
  • jibjqrkljibjqrkl Eventually Perceptive
    edited January 2013
    Could be Graveyard BBQ's "Cheat On The Church" from GH1

wasn't thunderkiss 65 in that as well?
    edited January 2013
    I'm pretty sure the goal is solely about Amplitude and Frequency. GH isn't rhythm action whereas Amplitude, Frequency, Phase and Blitz are.
    edited January 2013
    In that case, try Nightlife Commando
    edited January 2013
    Already tried it, no luck.
    edited January 2013
    I totally did not know that HMX once developed an "extreme sports" game.
  • dragoninforcerdragoninforcer UnWashed
    edited January 2013
    SheSaidSheSaid;4955117 said:
    Believe it or not, that was my first HMX game.
  • nascargo19nascargo19 Road Warrior
    edited January 2013
    SheSaidSheSaid;4955117 said:

I actually remember playing that game! I think it was the only Eyetoy game I had other than this one.
    edited January 2013
    Ok seeing as I'm getting around 600MSP from Xbox Live Rewards, I decided to buy Symbion Project's "Synthesized" and it is the final song. HMX should have replaced it with P.O.D.'s "Boom" or added that to the setlist.
  • BryanFury24BryanFury24 Unsigned
    edited January 2013
    thx for the heads up.
    too bad though that this track isnt available on psn ... -.-
  • ricecakericecake Road Warrior
    edited January 2013
    Yes, it is. I have it. It was released June 7, 2011, on PSN.
  • dudemann14dudemann14 Rising Star
    edited January 2013
    I only have four REM songs (It's the End of the World as We Know It, Losing My Religion, Orange Crush, and Stand), would someone be able to help me out with a fifth song?

Also missing the Symbion Project song, but I'm sure that'll be a popular request, so it probably doesn't matter.

Yay for more Blink related goals!

(I don't think the Ozzy goal is new, by the way. I completed it two and a half weeks ago)
    edited January 2013
    Ah, I wasn't sure. 's been a while since I've done this thread you see :p I was actually wondering more if the STP goal really was new.

And I've got the R.E.M. 8-pack from just before RB3 launch (not much excuse not to buy it now!). G'head and join my goal, but leave me "Stand" if you can. Luuuuuuurrrrrrvvv that song :D

Can I teamupwitcha for the blink goal?
  • Skynyrd45Skynyrd45 Opening Act
    edited January 2013
    SheSaidSheSaid;4955811 said:
    Ah, I wasn't sure. 's been a while since I've done this thread you see :p

Thanks for doing it this week. I was busy with a new years eve party Monday night and totally forgot about this. Today is my first day back to work, so I keep thinking today is Monday. lol
    edited January 2013
    SheSaidSheSaid;4955811 said:
    Ah, I wasn't sure. 's been a while since I've done this thread you see :p I was actually wondering more if the STP goal really was new.

And I've got the R.E.M. 8-pack from just before RB3 launch (not much excuse not to buy it now!). G'head and join my goal, but leave me "Stand" if you can. Luuuuuuurrrrrrvvv that song :D

Can I teamupwitcha for the blink goal?

Ah yes, I understand. I questioned both myself. :p

Thanks, I'll join your REM one then. "Stand" is a favorite of mine as well :D

And sure, what Blink song shall I leave for you?
    edited January 2013
    Oh, you have *ALL* THE BLINKS? Um, leave me whatever. I'll play some tonight. Between us we'll get it. No need to leave me "Aliens Exist," you can have that one :p

Do you have "The Adventure" ? I have the other AvA song, but not that one.
    edited January 2013
    SheSaidSheSaid;4955825 said:
    Oh, you have *ALL* THE BLINKS? Um, leave me whatever. I'll play some tonight. Between us we'll get it. No need to leave me "Aliens Exist," you can have that one :p

Do you have "The Adventure" ? I have the other AvA song, but not that one.

Yes, I do have all Blinks and both AvA songs, I'm a very hardcore Blink/AvA fan actually. I'm one of the few remaining people that still long for more Blink packs. :p

Do you have all of the Blinks too?
    edited January 2013
    I mentioned earlier in the thread which I have. I don't have the third pack or a couple of the singles.

I'll be getting on here in a short while to complete the blink and REM goals =)
    edited January 2013
    SheSaidSheSaid;4955930 said:
    I mentioned earlier in the thread which I have. I don't have the third pack or a couple of the singles.

I'll be getting on here in a short while to complete the blink and REM goals =)

Oh sorry, I must've just completely missed that post. I would've stuck you in my STP goal had I noticed that, my bad. D:

Sounds cool, thanks for letting me get in the REM goal, I'll try to read more thoroughly next time. :p
    edited January 2013
    grumblevolcano;4955480 said:
    Ok seeing as I'm getting around 600MSP from Xbox Live Rewards, I decided to buy Symbion Project's "Synthesized" and it is the final song. HMX should have replaced it with P.O.D.'s "Boom" or added that to the setlist.

Looking at Wiki, it appears Boom wasn't the original version, it was either a remix or a vs.
    edited January 2013
    Bront20;4956162 said:
    Looking at Wiki, it appears Boom wasn't the original version, it was either a remix or a vs.

Neither was "Ex-Girlfriend".
  • horsepastriesahorsepastriesa Rising Star
    edited January 2013
    Wow...the only song I have in the scavenger hunt is Synthesized. Dammit, I hate being poor. Can multiple people join in on scavenger hunt goals? If so, PM me for my Facebook
  • horsepastriesahorsepastriesa Rising Star
    edited January 2013
    nascargo19;4955371 said:
    I actually remember playing that game! I think it was the only Eyetoy game I had other than this one.

My main sources of exercise circa third grade right there. Also DDR