Beady Eye, NG'sHFB, and Oasis

BonFire5BonFire5 Opening Act
edited March 2013 in Your Ultimate Setlist
I was bored and realised that 4 Oasis songs for Rock Band 3 is way too little. The fact that Rock 'N' Roll Star doesn't transfer over kind of sucks. Anyway, yeah, here's a list of songs I think would be great in Rock Band.

Beady Eye:
1. Four Letter Word
2. The Roller
3. Bring the Light
4. Sons of the Stage

Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds:
1. Everybody's On the Run
2. Dream On
3. The death of You and Me

Oasis:
1. Cigarettes and Alcohol
2. Stand By Me (Live)
3. Acquiesce
4. Lyla
5. The Importance of Being Idle

Comments

• tdc002tdc002 Road Warrior
    edited January 2013
    The fact that Rock & Roll Star is blocked in RB3 makes me think Oasis isn't exactly keen on licensing stuff anymore. It's a shame because I'd really love a studio version of Supersonic.

I'd love to see The Roller in RB, though.
  • BonFire5BonFire5 Opening Act
    edited January 2013
    Or Noel doesn't want to license it any more rather?

The sucky thing is, that the Oasis list can be so much longer that it isn't even funny. Champagne Supernova, Don't Go Away, Some Might Say, and Morning Glory. The worst part, is that we'll likely see none of it...
  • V8VANTAGEV8VANTAGE Road Warrior
    edited January 2013
    I think unfortunatly it seems Noel was "testing the water" with music games, as I think Guitar Hero got a few different songs from their catalogue. I think RB got the better deal. GH got a few songs from "Dig Out Your Soul" plus "Some Might Say", and we get the utterly timeless "Wonderwall".

I remain skeptical about us receiving any more Oasis or solo stuff at all unfortunately.
  • tdc002tdc002 Road Warrior
    edited January 2013
    V8VANTAGE;4971411 said:
    I think unfortunatly it seems Noel was "testing the water" with music games, as I think Guitar Hero got a few different songs from their catalogue. I think RB got the better deal. GH got a few songs from "Dig Out Your Soul" plus "Some Might Say", and we get the utterly timeless "Wonderwall".

I remain skeptical about us receiving any more Oasis or solo stuff at all unfortunately.
    I'm pretty sure Guitar Hero got all of Dig Out Your Soul. It was one of the few full albums Guitar Hero had. I think the only full album DLCs were Death Magnetic, Dig Out Your Soul, and that Soundgarden Best of album"
  • MichaelLFC96MichaelLFC96 Unsigned
    edited January 2013
    Need more Oasis, or NG'sHFB, either way I'm not fussed. Noel said in an interview that he doesn't approve of 'playing with ****ty plastic guitars', he said he'd rather the younger generation try and play them on the real thing :(
    edited January 2013
    MichaelLFC96;4973514 said:
    Need more Oasis, or NG'sHFB, either way I'm not fussed. Noel said in an interview that he doesn't approve of 'playing with ****ty plastic guitars', he said he'd rather the younger generation try and play them on the real thing :(

And they are pretty fun to play on the real thing.
    edited March 2013
    Come to think of it. Maybe Rock 'N' Roll Star was left out because of how terrible it sounds (guitar parts at least).