Beatles Rock Band 2

ccfman2004ccfman2004 Unsigned
edited February 2013 in The Beatles: Rock Band
I'd love to see a Beatles Rock Band 2 with what Rock Band 3 has to offer with the Beatles' Textures. Sure Harmonix can add the songs to Rock Band 3 but it's not the same as playing as them.

I want to be able to play the Beatles songs with Pro instruments as the Beatles. They have a lot of great piano songs too.

Comments

• DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
    edited January 2013
  • KEWBKEWB Road Warrior
    edited January 2013
    As awesome as it would be to have RB3 versions of the songs, you've got to understand that licensing The Beatles music costs a LOT (I'm still surprised Harmonix managed to get a game of their music in the first place), and with the rhythm game genre in the state it's in now, just seeing a Rock Band 4 would be damn near miraculous. The Beatles Rock Band 2 sadly will not happen.
  • caflagelcaflagel Opening Act
    edited January 2013
    Ah, good old The Beatles: Rock Band. Still my favorite game from Harmonix, and still their best work in my eyes. It would have been great to see more from this game. Alas, more than likely, it is not to be. Though I shall always have a glimmer of hope for the future of this masterpiece, the future is not looking too bright.

Personally I blame Guitar Hero for driving the music industry into the ground by cashing in on their name by putting out poopy game after poopy game after poopy game, regardless of whether or not they felt they were producing a quality product. To Activision and Neversoft, it was about acquiring money (and lots of it), but to Harmonix, it was about putting out something of quality that was genuinely good.

Because of Guitar Hero, the future looks dark for not only The Beatles: Rock Band, but for the main Rock Band series as well. Such a sad fate for the company that actually gave a damn (unlike Activison and Neversoft).
  • Gamer1270Gamer1270 Road Warrior
    edited January 2013
    As long as we get some type of export and Hey Jude and Help!, I'll be happy!!!!
  • BeaversBeavers Opening Act
    edited January 2013
    KEWB;4958736 said:
    As awesome as it would be to have RB3 versions of the songs, you've got to understand that licensing The Beatles music costs a LOT (I'm still surprised Harmonix managed to get a game of their music in the first place), and with the rhythm game genre in the state it's in now, just seeing a Rock Band 4 would be damn near miraculous. The Beatles Rock Band 2 sadly will not happen.
    I cannot help but feel sad when I'm reminded that a lot of gamers don't play video games unless they have guns in them. I could honestly go on a rant involving Shooter Games, but I'll save it for when it's relevant.

Anyway, the Beetles do have a big enough hit list for a second game to be feasible, but again. I am not sure very many people would want it bad enough for it to happen. Besides, you can download most of their other songs for play anyway.
  • Arkham99Arkham99 Unsigned
    edited February 2013
    Beavers;4967764 said:
    Besides, you can download most of their other songs for play anyway.
    Not true, most of their catalogue has yet to be made available...:-)
  • lilbeatlesfanlilbeatlesfan Unsigned
    edited February 2013
    It would be cool to have a new beatles rockband!