DLC Week of 1/15 - Rick Springfield 3 Pack! Including 2 Pro Guitar Upgrades!

edited January 2013 in Announcements
Hey gang,

On January 15th, three tracks from singer-songwriter Rick Springfield are headed to the Rock Band Music Store as part of “Rick Springfield Pack 01”!

The pack will include “Jessie’s Girl,” Springfield’s catchy single that went on to become one of the most memory tracks from ‘80s. This Grammy Award-winning song was originally available as part of the soundtrack for Rock Band Blitz, and will now be available as a single track download from the Music Store, or as part of “Rick Springfield Pack 01”.

This pack will also include Rick Springfield’s cover of Sammy Hagar’s “I’ve Done Everything for You,” as well as “Don’t Talk to Strangers,” the Grammy-nominated single off of Springfield’s 1982 record, Success Hasn’t Spoiled Me Yet.

Additionally, Pro Guitar and Pro Bass upgrades will be available for both “Jessie’s Girl” and “I’ve Done Everything For You”!

Available on Xbox 360, Wii, and PlayStation®3 system (January 15th, 2013):

• Rick Springfield – “Jessie’s Girl” O X

• Rick Springfield – “I’ve Done Everything For You” X

• Rick Springfield – “Don’t Talk to Strangers” O

(These tracks will be available in Europe on PlayStation®3 system January 16th)

Price:

$5.49, £3.19 UK, €3.99 EU (440 Microsoft Points™, 550 Wii Points™) for the “Rick Springfield Pack 01”

$1.99 USD, £1.19 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points ™, 200 Wii Points™) per song

Tracks marked with “O” feature support for keyboards.

** Dates and Rock Band game tracks are tentative and subject to change. **

To discuss this DLC please visit the official discussion thread in the Rock Band forum.

For more info on the planned roll out of Blitz tracks as singles and what that means for the upcoming DLC schedule, you can check this announcement and the associated discussion thread.

For all DLC song credits, including album and genre info as well as difficulty ratings, you can check out the Songs page.

Comments

• edited January 2013
    Goodness gracious - Jerry Lee Lewis’s classic “Great Balls of Fire” is out on the Rock Band Network for Xbox 360!

Here are the Rock Band Network tracks that hit Xbox 360 on Thursday, 1/10/2013:

Indie Rock

*Leadership by Assault – “Sober Up” (80 MSP)

Metal

*Bluefusion – “KITTY! (ft. The Anime Cow)” (80 MSP)
    *Bluefusion – “KITTY! (ft. The Anime Cow) (2x Bass Pedal)” (80 MSP)
    *The Dillinger Escape Plan – “Parasitic Twins” (160 MSP)
    *My Ruin – “Vultures” (80 MSP)

Rock

*Bright Midnight – “Floating Feather (Blue Day & Age)” (80 MSP)
    *Bright Midnight – “Liberation” (80 MSP)
    *Jerry Lee Lewis – “Great Balls of Fire” (160 MSP)
    *The Smartass Rascals – “Smartass Rascals” (80 MSP)

And here are the PS3 RBN Releases for Tuesday, 1/15/2013 (North America) and 1/16/2013 (Europe):

*Serianna - "Inheritors" ($1.99), Metal
    *Serianna - "Fragments" ($1.99), Metal
    *Moving Picture Show - "A Bridge That Will Burn" ($0.99), Pop-Rock
    *Drugstore Fanatics - "The Distance" ($0.99), Alternative
    *John Parr - "Monday Night Football" ($1.99), Rock
  • edited January 2013
    Scheduling update! PS3 tracks on SCEE were released earlier than anticipated, which is a pleasant surprise. That means the only content delayed on SCEE is the RBN single "Queendom", which should be released on 1/16.

All DLC content delayed by the holiday should now be out on SCEE, including the following weeks:

* Week 267 (My Chemical Romance Pack 01)
    * Week 268 (Andrew WK, Hot Chelle Rae, P!nk, and fun.)
    * Week 269 (Foster the People Pack 01, Foo Fighters, and Maroon 5)
This discussion has been closed.