Btbam

TomAceTomAce Unsigned
edited January 2013 in The Rock Band Network
Which authoring group(s) have released Between the Buried and Me? Any plans to get any of the new album?

Comments

• whypick1whypick1 Headliner
    edited January 2013
    RockGamer did "Mordecai", the first BtBaM RBN track, and RhythmAuthors have done the rest. You'll want to contact RA about their plans.
  • TheDescentTheDescent Road Warrior
    edited January 2013
    Even if I'd really love to see new Btbam tracks in Rock Band, I think that we won't get it... Both Rythm Authors and That Authoring Group (among others that I can't recall) tried to contact their new label (Metal Blade) without success.

So, Parallax I and II are a no-no. Their previous albums are on Victory records, and that label is still in contact with RA so there is a chance to see more of them.
  • GameMaster439GameMaster439 Road Warrior
    edited January 2013
    TheDescent;4962334 said:
    Even if I'd really love to see new Btbam tracks in Rock Band, I think that we won't get it... Both Rythm Authors and That Authoring Group (among others that I can't recall) tried to contact their new label (Metal Blade) without success.

So, Parallax I and II are a no-no. Their previous albums are on Victory records, and that label is still in contact with RA so there is a chance to see more of them.

This which makes me very sad
  • TheDescentTheDescent Road Warrior
    edited January 2013
    GameMaster439;4963120 said:
    This which makes me very sad

Combine it with the fact that their best songs are over 10 minutes (and we got most of their shortest ones already) and we're done.

I'd be ok with songs split in half, like veil of illumination... playing Sun Of Nothing, Swim To The Moon or.. Ants of The Sky... that would be a dream...
  • GameMaster439GameMaster439 Road Warrior
    edited January 2013
    TheDescent;4963201 said:
    Combine it with the fact that their best songs are over 10 minutes (and we got most of their shortest ones already) and we're done.

I'd be ok with songs split in half, like veil of illumination... playing Sun Of Nothing, Swim To The Moon or.. Ants of The Sky... that would be a dream...

I like the way you think