2 hardest songs on Lego Rock Band

GCrackerGCracker Unsigned
edited May 2013 in LEGO: Rock Band
I'm trying to making a playlist on Rock Band 3 called, "Rock Band Hell" because it's going to feature the 2 hardest (for overall band) songs from every Rock Band disc game (including 1,2,3, Green Day, Lego; excluding Blitz and DLC). But I can't think of the 2 hardest songs (for overall band) from Lego. Can you help me? Which 2 songs do you think are the 2 hardest from Lego Rock Band?

Comments

• FujiSkunkFujiSkunk Headliner
    edited January 2013
    Speaking as a drummer, the two hardest songs are easily "Real Wild Child" and "Aliens Exist."
  • SheSaidSheSaidSheSaidSheSaid Washed Up
    edited January 2013
    Ionno, nothing's hard on everything. "Real Wild Child" is the lone devil tier in the game (vocals), so if drums are likewise hard, it might be a good pick. Guitar and bass are both cake, though (I actually SRFC'd the guitar in Lego -- took a couple tries in RB3). "The Final Countdown" would strike me as quite hard to sing, and that solo is LOLWUT hard. The bass isn't hard at all, but it is a constant part (an FC gets you well over 200,000 points). Couldn't say anything about drums.

Lego wasn't meant to be a difficult game, of course.
  • edited January 2013
    Kung-Fu Fighting and maybe Stumble and Fall.
    edited January 2013
    If we're talking awkward-ass guitar charts, it's Kung Fu Fighting and ****ing Na
  • edited January 2013
    [QUOTE=SheSaidSheSaid;4963168]If we're talking awkward-ass guitar charts, it's Kung Fu Fighting and ****ing Na
  • machetemonkeymachetemonkey Opening Act
    edited January 2013
    Again, it all depends on instruments. For a "tough instruments" challenge, you'll probably want to pick things that are actually technical, and not just fast or awkward.

For drums, I'd probably do either Real Wild Child or Fire.

For guitar, I'd do The Final Countdown or Short and Sweet.
  • Henry_SardonicusHenry_Sardonicus Rising Star
    edited January 2013
    Guitar: Short and Sweet & Kung Fu Fighting

Drums: Aliens Exist & Real Wild Child

Vocals: Real Wild Child & Fire

There's no real hard bass song in the game, though it is very consistently fun.
  • NightmareLyreNightmareLyre Rising Star
    edited January 2013
    I would say Short and Sweet by Spinal Tap is a pretty tricky one and I think it was Lego Devil tiered on all instruments except vocals (obviously not deviled on normal RB). I think it is the only guitar solo in the game that have some parts with 32nd notes.
    edited January 2013
    The hardest bass song in the game is probably "Two Princes."
  • Edfan1337Edfan1337 Opening Act
    edited January 2013
    If you're going for overall band, then you've got a couple of choices...

Two Princes has, from what I recall, the hardest bass chart out of all the LRB songs (does not say much). It also has one of the hardest drum charts and doesn't leave that much breathing space when singing. Guitar doesn't get off that easy either, but not at all blistering.

Fire was the only song that was rated all devils in LRB. Guitar was a bit tricky and drums were lolwut hard. Bass and vocals, however, were not that bad.

Short and Sweet, despite its name, is the longest song from LRB. It's annoyingly difficult for drums and pretty grueling for guitar and bass, but it has relatively little vocals.

Real Wild Child has the only devil-tiered instrument outside of LRB, which is for vocals. It's also got hard drums, but has an easy baseline and okay guitar.

Still, this all kinda iffy since "Cherub Rock" blows all of these out of the water in terms of band difficulty. I guess the LRB section shall be referred to as "rest section"?
  • Bront20Bront20 The Writing's on the Wall
    edited January 2013
    Yeah, I think Fire, Real Wild Child, and Two Princes are probably the toughest 3 all around. Pick 2 of those.
  • Gamer1270Gamer1270 Road Warrior
    edited January 2013
    Guitar- Short and Sweet and Kung-Fu Fighting
    Bass- none
    Drums- Aliens Exist and Fire
    Vocals- idk (I don't sing)
  • Gamer1270Gamer1270 Road Warrior
    edited January 2013
    Edfan1337;4964118 said:
    Still, this all kinda iffy since "Cherub Rock" blows all of these out of the water in terms of band difficulty. I guess the LRB section shall be referred to as "rest section"?
    Cherub Rock is easy. I gold starred guitar, bass, and drums the first time I ever played them. If it wasn't for me always having to mess up somewhere in a song, I would have FC'd them.
  • Steve1013Steve1013 Unsigned
    edited March 2013
  • BVP2K10BVP2K10 Opening Act
    edited March 2013
    Gamer1270;4965016 said:
    Guitar- Short and Sweet and Kung-Fu Fighting
    Bass- none
    Drums- Aliens Exist and Fire
    Vocals- idk (I don't sing)

"Short and Sweet" and "Kung Fu Fighting (and probably also The Final Countdown because of the solo) deserve devil-tiers on Guitar.
  • OsperoOspero Rising Star
    edited April 2013
    BVP2K10;5006439 said:
    "Short and Sweet" and "Kung Fu Fighting (and probably also The Final Countdown because of the solo) deserve devil-tiers on Guitar.

Don't forget "Naive". It might be on equal terms with "Kung Fu Fighting" difficulty-wise, but I found it far more annoying to play for some reason.
  • SylarTheNinjaSylarTheNinja Unsigned
    edited April 2013
    The hardest bass songs for me were Check Yes Juliet, as I could never get the rhythm right, and Suddenly I See which has a few tricky sections.
  • cool4catscool4cats Unsigned
    edited April 2013
    Fire and Real Wild Child.And by the way,can't you just look on LEGO Rock Band.
  • ClaptonsWigClaptonsWig I Can't Dance
    edited April 2013
    cool4cats;5011376 said:
    Fire and Real Wild Child.And by the way,can't you just look on LEGO Rock Band.

Isn't he asking what YOU think is the hardest song?

Twin Princes is número uno, Fire would be next contender up.
  • matchbooverlordmatchbooverlord Unsigned
    edited May 2013
    For guitar, it's a toss up between Kung Fu Fighting, Short And Sweet, Fire and Final Countdown. Vocals is probably I Want You Back. Drums and Bass not sure.

PS Real Wild Child is not hard. I can FC that on expert guitar and my expert guitar is pretty mediocre.
  • DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
    edited May 2013
    Drums: Real Wild Child, Fire, and Twin Princes are the top 3 by far. (Short and Sweet can be annoying for some, but i don't even find it the list bit of fun)

Guitar: Definitely Short and Sweet first, Kung Fu Fighting, Final Countdown/Fire (sort of a mixed call for those two.. Fire isn't really that hard)
    (Though I actually like playing Make Me Smile on guitar just for that acoustic guitar solo, so awesome)

Bass: For some reason I can't even think of any that really blew me out of the water...

Vocals: By millions of tierings, I Want You Back
  • cool4catscool4cats Unsigned
    edited May 2013
    ClaptonsWig;5011379 said:
    Isn't he asking what YOU think is the hardest song?

Twin Princes is número uno, Fire would be next contender up.
    Yeah but is he/she really that lazy(no offense) to look on the disc to see which one has the most red bulls or dots or whatever.
  • Edfan1337Edfan1337 Opening Act
    edited May 2013
    cool4cats;5016639 said:
    Yeah but is he/she really that lazy(no offense) to look on the disc to see which one has the most red bulls or dots or whatever.

The tiers can be misleading. For example, even though Painkiller is listed as the hardest Rock Band 2 song for band, many people argue that Panic Attack and Visions are much harder in comparison. Tiers are only occasionally accurate; you'd be getting better advice from the community than the stats.
  • Capt50Capt50 Unsigned
    edited June 12
    Hardest Rock Band Songs On-Disc:

Rock Band 1: Green Grass & High Tides, Foreplay/Long Time, Run To The Hills

Rock Band 2: Visions, Panic Attack, Painkiller

Lego Rock Band: Fire, Aliens Exist

Rock Band 3: Freebird, Llama, Roundabout