new copy of rock band 2 (360)

jnich87jnich87 Unsigned
edited January 2013 in Peer To Peer Support Forum
just wondering where a good place to get a new copy of rock band 2 for xbox 360 would be? i just really got into the games and its the only one im missing. amazon has them for $49. really hoping to pay a little less than that. thanks for the help guys.

Comments

• SheSaidSheSaidSheSaidSheSaid Washed Up
    edited January 2013
    Well, it's a game that's out of print. Those don't typically come cheap, sorry to say.

(See people? This is why we oughtn't lose our **** over past games coming to the store as DLC)
  • jibjqrkljibjqrkl Eventually Perceptive
    edited January 2013
    yeah, you just gotta get lucky on this one
  • rkbdgurlrkbdgurl Road Warrior
    edited January 2013
    I don't know where you're located, but I'm still seeing some copies of different RB games ( new ) in gamestops here in the states. If you can't find a new copy, you can see if they have used copies. There is a chance you can get a good code even off of a used game, since not everyone that got rockband, played online.

I got almost all of my RB track packs used, and the codes were all intact, except one. Gamestop lets you return games within 30 days of purchase, so I returned it, got another used game and that one had a good code. So, if you're limited in funds, it's worth a try. I've also seen different RB games in Pawn shops. Good luck.
  • jnich87jnich87 Unsigned
    edited January 2013
    thanks for the help.