Need people to do songs FB.

AlternityAlternity Road Warrior
edited January 2013 in Playstation 3
List of songs I need to do FB with people that are fairly good with their instruments (pro if pro part exists for guitar/bass) either because I haven't done it yet, or because I think I can get a better score. You can tell me which songs on which instruments you want to do, and if/when we find FB for it, we shall do it, with a path. Those are not all songs I can do good on (chaotrope for example), alot of them just hasn't been done, those obvious impossible songs won't be pathed, it won't make much of a difference, lol. If you want to know how good I am on each of those songs go there. You guys help me out getting those songs, and I will help you get the songs you need, if I can, deal? :P

PRO KEYS

RB3

China Groove
MidLife Crisis (JrManPT)
This Bastard's Life
Smoke on the Water
Low Rider
Oye Mi Amor (JrManPT)
Antibodies
Space Oddity
Crosstown Traffic
Bohemian Rhapsody
Whip It
Good Vibrations (Live) (Tobz21, RagdollFC)
Du Hast
Break on Through (To the Other Side)
Llama
26 or 6 to 4
Sister Christian
Something Bigger, Something Brighter
I Love Rock N' Roll
Get Up, Stand Up
Me Enamora
Fly Like an Eagle (JrManPT)
Centerfold
Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting
Werewolves of Lodon
Last Dance
Imagine
Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots Pt.1 (JrManPT)
Cold as Ice (JrManPT)

DLC/RBN

77345_018
The Adventures of Rain Dance Maggie
Airbrushed (Lord_Godot)
Airplanes (tati81)
Alone (Lord_Godot)
Arctica
Bad Medicine
Bed Intruder Song (feat. Kelly Dodson)
Black Magic Woman
A Blinding Light
Blue (Da Ba Dee) (tati81)
Blue Bayou
Blue Monday
Can't Get Enough of You Baby (tati81)
Captain Jack
The Cascade Effect
City of Corruption
Clocks (JrManPT)
Cold Kiss
Crawling (JrManPT)
The Curse
Dawn of the Condoms
The Depths of Memory (Lord_Godot)
Diachylon
Do You Feel Like We Do (Live) (Lord_Godot)
Downhill
Dream Baby (How Long Must I Dream) (tati81)
Dream Police
Dystopia
Edge of Seventeen (Just Like the White Winged Dove)
Fields of Serpents
Find Beauty
Firefight
Frankenstein Teaser Trailer (Lord_Godot)
Freeze-Frame
Froggy's Lament
From the Blue/Point of No Return
Hard Rock Hallelujah
Head Like a Hole (Lord_Godot, JrManPT)
Heart of the Sunrise
Hello, I Love You
Heorism
Hot Blooded
I Go to Extremes
I Want a New drug
I Want to Break Free (RB3 version) (JrManPT)
I'm in Love with My Car
In the End (JrManPT)
Jealous Guy
Jessica
Jessie's Girl
Just the Way You Are
Kids in the Street
Killer Queen (RB3 version)
Last Chance
Lithium
A Little Respect
Livin' on a Prayer (RB3 version) (JrManPT)
Living Dead Girl
Long Hot Summer Night
Lost Soul
Love Her Madly
Love Is a Battlefield (JrManPT)
Madness (Lord_Godot)
Make Some Noise
Man on the Moon
Marry You
Me and Bobby McGee
Midnight Eyes (RB3 version)
Misery
Modern Love
Monarchy of Roses
Morte et Dabo
Mousetrap
My Life
Never Gonna Give You Up (JrManPT)
Nothin' But a Good Time
Oh Yoko!

And... XMB'd again

Comments

• tati81tati81 Opening Act
    edited January 2013
    I can sing, I have a spare mike so I can perfom harmonies too if you want.
  • AlternityAlternity Road Warrior
    edited January 2013
    Foe what song(s)? I'd rather know who will join for what song, songs you are very confortable with (I prefer.. of course), so I, or anyone else involved can get on figuring a full band path :)
  • MackieMackie Rising Star
    edited January 2013
    Are U just looking for experts?
    edited January 2013
    You want always 100%? Because there are a few RB3 songs that I hate

Werewolves of London
    Du Hast
    Good Vibrations (Live)
    26 or 6 to 4

The others RB3 songs are fine, for the DLC I have (i can sing)

Airplanes
    Blue (Da Ba dee)
    Can't Get Enough of You Baby
    Clocks
    Dream Baby (How Long Must I Dream)
    edited January 2013
    Mackie;4966515 said:
    Are U just looking for experts?
    Yes, I'm looking to do quite a good score on those songs, if possible. Expert, and in the case a pro part exists, I'm looking for people who can do well on pro for those songs.
    tati81;4966608 said:
    You want always 100%? Because there are a few RB3 songs that I hate

Werewolves of London
    Du Hast
    Good Vibrations (Live)
    26 or 6 to 4

The others RB3 songs are fine, for the DLC I have (i can sing)

Airplanes
    Blue (Da Ba dee)
    Can't Get Enough of You Baby
    Clocks
    Dream Baby (How Long Must I Dream)

Do you have pro upgrades for Edge of Seventeen, Clock, and possibly other songs you mentionned that has it? I really rather do them with a pro guitarist or a pro bassist. If you don't it's fine, we can do songs that doesn't have pro guitar/bass at all :), however, if you can find a team, I can always do it for you if you need to do those songs, I don't mind at all ;) but the point of this thread is really about getting the highest score possible, so with pro when pro is involved:). I'll update the OP.

I don't mean always 100%, I'm asking to at least being able to GS the song on your instrument, so in other words, to master that song. 100% is never refused, however :P. Exception is for pro guitar, some songs asking for a GS is asking for too much, same with pro bass and pro keys, and some metal stuff on drums and basic guitar/bass. Vocals usually don't have that kind of hardness, some people are better at some songs than others, as far as I've seen, but everything has been FCed, GSed, etc, so I'm looking for someone who can do pretty well, maybe not FC, GS is enough, a GS can lead to an FC ;).

I am not asking for a #1 score, but something fairly close.
    edited January 2013
    Do you have pro upgrades for Edge of Seventeen, Clock, and possibly other songs you mentionned that has it? I really rather do them with a pro guitarist or a pro bassist.
    I don't have it yet, there's a possibility in the future.

I'm a good singer, on Facebook RB stats my % is 99.5 on vocals. About 513 songs in total, 490 are Gold Stars. The other 23 are 5 stars.
    edited January 2013
    tati81;4967047 said:
    I don't have it yet, there's a possibility in the future.

I'm a good singer, on Facebook RB stats my % is 99.5 on vocals. About 513 songs in total, 490 are Gold Stars. The other 23 are 5 stars.

Don't worry, I don't doubt your skills ;)
  • Josh_BFMVJosh_BFMV Unsigned
    edited January 2013
    Hey I dunno if the fact I only have 1 DLC song you posted is any good, but I play pro drums pretty decently. From the DLC you listed, I have Dystopia, and City of Corruption BUT it's the x2 bass version. :/

But, as for getting high scores, I can pretty much GS any song unless it's in the nightmare/impossible tier (5 stars). If I was able to sync my rb3 to my account on here, I could further better my resume, but yeah lol.
  • fasttap1fasttap1 Unsigned
    edited January 2013
    You can count me in where you need me Remi! I'm always game....:-)
    edited January 2013
    Josh_BFMV;4967363 said:
    Hey I dunno if the fact I only have 1 DLC song you posted is any good, but I play pro drums pretty decently. From the DLC you listed, I have Dystopia, and City of Corruption BUT it's the x2 bass version. :/

But, as for getting high scores, I can pretty much GS any song unless it's in the nightmare/impossible tier (5 stars). If I was able to sync my rb3 to my account on here, I could further better my resume, but yeah lol.

I Don't have x2 bass versions sorry :|. and I can't say that I'm good at chaotrope on pro keys, and Amberian Dawn either (those solos), but we can always try those, I need to do them at least once FB anyways!

I haven't finished the list yet, will do soon. If you wanna do disc songs, let me know which one, and maybe we can arrange something, I have a pretty good pro guitarist in my list, so I can get people online while he's on, we can do pretty high scores.
    fasttap1;4967444 said:
    You can count me in where you need me Remi! I'm always game....:-)

Tell me which songs you want to do, as those are all those I need to do, and I'd prefer knowing before so I can figure out a band path :)

EDIT: Added songs to the list.
  • Lord_GodotLord_Godot Unsigned
    edited January 2013
    I'll totally assist you on the non-Pro songs.
    Once I finally liberate my PS3 from my brother, I'll be playing that thing non-stop; so if you want a spare Guitarist/Bassist give me a shout. Dood.
    edited January 2013
    Oh, that's fine about the x2 songs, I just seen that and Morte et Dabo and thought "Hey! I have tha-awww." lol. Also, I haven't gotten up to GS'ing Chaotrope, but I usually get 98% so that should be good enough for an FB high score.

I tried the solo on CoC on reg. keys on the guitar and yeahhh, so I understand. xD But anyway, as for what disc songs, I'm not picky and would love to get up on the leaderboards with an FB so whatever you need done with me sounds good! I just hope I don't choke like I sometimes do in pressured situations. xD
    edited January 2013
    Josh_BFMV;4967740 said:
    Oh, that's fine about the x2 songs, I just seen that and Morte et Dabo and thought "Hey! I have tha-awww." lol. Also, I haven't gotten up to GS'ing Chaotrope, but I usually get 98% so that should be good enough for an FB high score.

I tried the solo on CoC on reg. keys on the guitar and yeahhh, so I understand. xD But anyway, as for what disc songs, I'm not picky and would love to get up on the leaderboards with an FB so whatever you need done with me sounds good! I just hope I don't choke like I sometimes do in pressured situations. xD

Don't worry about chaotrope, the only person who can 5 star those on pro keys is mazegeek on PS3, I can 3 star them, but to be honest I haven't really played them more than to 3 star them, I bought them because they are 1$.

Don't worry about Amberian Dawn either, even with a total scrap solo, it usually still beats regular keys score, when the song is doable (Circus Black is a mess, for example, but I'm still the highest expert score on PS3, lol). Anyways, we can totally do disc songs, just tell me which ones you want in, I'll try to either find a pro guitarist, or get in touch with those I know. I can do some of them on pro bass, but I'm just not at the Llama difficulty yet.

Don't worry about pressure either, when going for scores, there is usually more than one run, unless the first run was magically amazing, which is rare unless everyone is properly warmed up lol.

EDIT:Wait, are you using pro drums? :| I need pro drums, especially for disc songs, too many people has done them full pro band.
    Lord_Godot;4967727 said:
    I'll totally assist you on the non-Pro songs.
    Once I finally liberate my PS3 from my brother, I'll be playing that thing non-stop; so if you want a spare Guitarist/Bassist give me a shout. Dood.

Tell me which songs you want in, and we'll do them, as long as we can find people for those.
    edited January 2013
    Oh yeah, Pro drums lol. Since we'd be doing a few runs each, I'll be fine then lol.

I'll be up for any song you wanna do so any is good with me on pro drums of course!
  • Lord_GodotLord_Godot Unsigned
    edited January 2013
    I'll do guitar/bass for these songs, which I'm somewhat consistent with.

Madness
    Do you feel like we do? (live)
    Airbrushed
    The Depths of memory
    Alone
    Frankenstein teaser trailer
    Head like a hole
    edited January 2013
    Josh_BFMV;4968056 said:
    Oh yeah, Pro drums lol. Since we'd be doing a few runs each, I'll be fine then lol.

I'll be up for any song you wanna do so any is good with me on pro drums of course!

You tell me, I don't know which songs you can do good on.
    Lord_Godot;4968063 said:
    I'll do guitar/bass for these songs, which I'm somewhat consistent with.

Madness
    Do you feel like we do? (live)
    Airbrushed
    The Depths of memory
    Alone
    Frankenstein teaser trailer
    Head like a hole

All right, I'll note this, Madness! this is a song I really wanna do, might be able to take 1st place with luck! AFAIK first doesnt have pro keys, so if I dont **** up (the only dude higher than me is mazegeek), we might be able to get it. We need a drummer who can drum it though. First is (probably) fourplay, and their keyboard isnt playing much anymore, ITS TIME TO TAKE THEIR FIRSTS lol.
  • fasttap1fasttap1 Unsigned
    edited January 2013
    I'm gone for couple weeks.when I get back I'll let you know what songs. But, any disc song is fine and get back with you on downloads...but any of them is fine with me. See ya soon!
  • Tobz21Tobz21 Rising Star
    edited January 2013
    you can add me if you like. i'm best at vox, got rb3 tbrb and gdrb fgfcs, and about 8 medium to hard songs away from rb2. i play guitar/bass as well but not as well. http://dlcquickplay.com/user/tobz21 is my dlc, not very much i know, but i've only just started on the ps3, having moved from wii. i can path pretty well too having been on a couple of less well known teams but i wont be around often unfortunately, since i'm at college, so i'll only be around during breaks. my psn is apapageno21 and if you want to add me on skype, i'm tobz212
    edited January 2013
    Tobz21;4971908 said:
    you can add me if you like. i'm best at vox, got rb3 tbrb and gdrb fgfcs, and about 8 medium to hard songs away from rb2. i play guitar/bass as well but not as well. http://dlcquickplay.com/user/tobz21 is my dlc, not very much i know, but i've only just started on the ps3, having moved from wii. i can path pretty well too having been on a couple of less well known teams but i wont be around often unfortunately, since i'm at college, so i'll only be around during breaks. my psn is apapageno21 and if you want to add me on skype, i'm tobz212

Please read OP and tell me which songs in this list you are confident that you can do good. GS is acceptable, FC is preferable, especially on vocals :). I haven't finished the list yet, but it's a good start. Also, please, look if you have the pro upgrades for songs that has it, if you don't, it's ok, we can do songs that pro guitar/bass isn't available.

We will start as soon as we have at least one song with a full team.
  • Tobz21Tobz21 Rising Star
    edited January 2013
    sorry i don't have any pro upgrades, since i don't have the money or the instruments. i should pretty consistently fc all the songs on your list on vox except for werewolves (man that was a slog going for the fc on) and boh rhap. i can always get -2 or higher on boh rhap though, since it's just such a painful test on your lung capacity more than anything. i'd quite like to do a good vibs fbfc if you'd be up for that and doing do you feel like we do would be awesome fun to path :D
    edited January 2013
    Tobz21;4971930 said:
    i'd quite like to do a good vibs fbfc if you'd be up for that

I'll try to get a pro guitarist (or bassist depending which one is worth more points) for that. Can you do harmonies? If not it's ok, not sure anyways if it's doable by one person on this song.
  • mccflurrymccflurry Unsigned
    edited January 2013
    so would you like me to repost all them songs here or make a new list.
    edited January 2013
    mccflurry;4973466 said:
    so would you like me to repost all them songs here or make a new list.

Just them that you are confident that you can do good on (GS, or possibly FC).

Please exclude songs that pro guitar is available, unless you have the upgrade.

If you can FC (or very close to it) Good Vibrations, let me know, Tobz wants to try for a FBFC, I can try and get a good pro guitarist for it.
  • JrManPTJrManPT Unsigned
    edited January 2013
    I can do Expert Perfect Harmony for all 3 parts for these songs:

Cold As Ice
    MidLife Crisis
    Oye Mi Amor
    Fly Like an Eagle
    Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots Pt.1
    Clocks
    Crawling
    Head Like A Hole
    I Want to Break Free (RB3 version)
    In the End
    Livin' on a Prayer (RB3 version)
    Love Is a Battlefield
    Never Gonna Give You Up

I'm able to do more just let me know which songs you need so we can practice.
    Also I can buy the Pro guitar upgrades if you need them one more for the FB.
    edited January 2013
    All right, I'll take note of this.

I'll try to get pro guitarists/bassists for those songs, but as I've mentionned before, they are few, and busy, because they are few. lol

If we can find someone who can plays keys on some of them, I can, myself, pro bass some of them, I'd just need to practice them to perfect them.
    edited January 2013
    All right Tobz, I've got a guitarist for it, I'll figure out a path, and we'll do this asap ;)