Ministry tracks?

Tr1cky TprTr1cky Tpr Rising Star
edited January 2013 in The Rock Band Network
I've been gone a while from this website, but whatever happened to the three Ministry songs that we were to get back when RBN first launched? If i remember correctly, the songs were "Let's Go", "Life Is Good" and "Watch Yourself".

Comments

• ThatAuthoringGroupThatAuthoringGroup Numero Uno Super **** Fanboy #1
    edited January 2013
    As the group that took over authoring on these and then had the guy that got us the tracks up and disappear on us I can safely say these aren't happening.

We've tried to contact them directly (and get the RevCo and KMFDM songs as well) to no avail.
  • Tr1cky TprTr1cky Tpr Rising Star
    edited January 2013
    ThatAuthoringGroup;4968477 said:
    We've tried to contact them directly (and get the RevCo and KMFDM songs as well) to no avail.

Do you mean you tried to contact the labels/bands or the guys that have the tracks?
  • jibjqrkljibjqrkl Eventually Perceptive
    edited January 2013
  • ThatAuthoringGroupThatAuthoringGroup Numero Uno Super **** Fanboy #1
    edited January 2013
    Long story...well longer.

When TAG first started we were working with a guy that had contact with a lot of bands. He was feeding us all the tracks we were working on (including Season of Mist, and the above mentioned tracks to name a few).

One day he up and disappeared on us without a word and we had to scramble to contact the labels and artists and say hey we were working on these for you through a second party, but the second party has since disappeared, can we continue working.

We salvaged what we could, and the rest never responded to us despite multiple contact attempts.
  • Tr1cky TprTr1cky Tpr Rising Star
    edited January 2013
    ThatAuthoringGroup;4968595 said:
    Long story...well longer.

When TAG first started we were working with a guy that had contact with a lot of bands. He was feeding us all the tracks we were working on (including Season of Mist, and the above mentioned tracks to name a few).

One day he up and disappeared on us without a word and we had to scramble to contact the labels and artists and say hey we were working on these for you through a second party, but the second party has since disappeared, can we continue working.

We salvaged what we could, and the rest never responded to us despite multiple contact attempts.

Damn... that REALLY sucks. I so badly want more KMFDM and Ministry. I mean, they are up there in my list of 'more tracks wanted', only topped by Fear Factory and Killing Joke...