Songs not showing up in the ps3 store pal

nuttzo31nuttzo31 Opening Act
edited January 2013 in Peer To Peer Support Forum
There seems to be an awful lot of songs that don't show up in the ps3 store when using the search feature.I searched for these songs after using the blitz store and writing them down but none of them showed up.

RBN
Into The Black Light - Ghost Brigade
Everything I Hate About Myself -Death Of The Cool
I Don't Wanna Hear About Your Crappy Boyfriend -Honest Bob
In A Hurricane -Blame Ringo

Oh Love -Green Day

All these songs show up and are purchasable in the rock band store but not in the main psn store. Is there some kind of workaround because i don't want to spend hours in the blitz store to download songs?

Edit
Can't use the main rock band stores because they are too unstable so it's either blitz store or nothing.

Comments

• nuttzo31nuttzo31 Opening Act
    edited January 2013
    nuttzo31;4971127 said:
    There seems to be an awful lot of songs that don't show up in the ps3 store when using the search feature.I searched for these songs after using the blitz store and writing them down but none of them showed up.

RBN
    Into The Black Light - Ghost Brigade
    Everything I Hate About Myself -Death Of The Cool
    I Don't Wanna Hear About Your Crappy Boyfriend -Honest Bob
    In A Hurricane -Blame Ringo

Oh Love -Green Day

All these songs show up and are purchasable in the rock band store but not in the main psn store. Is there some kind of workaround because i don't want to spend hours in the blitz store to download songs?

Edit
    Can't use the main rock band stores because they are too unstable so it's either blitz store or nothing.

All these songs can be found using the new web based ps3 store which i just found out about(thanks shesaidshesaid), i am literally wiping tears from eyes while going on a dlc spree.

Time to shell out for another 35 pound card and hit the rock band network.